Betrayed and don't know what to do

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870414, member: 87459”]Why do you write nothing? Is it good? I don’t suppose so. we tried to support, find a proper words to maintain the rest of your hope, we were really worried… and we still hope you feel fine and know the right way out. Time’s passing by us, everything is changing and fading and everyone wants not to miss a chance.
So how is your own story going? We will wait for your response asap[/QUOTE]

oh sorry Mydreammore. i didn’t want to leave you without any updates.
Everything is really great, no doubts. I’m very grateful to all ladies here, you in particular, for readiness to support in any situation. It worths a lot, I know that. My hbby and I are together. We are happy and it seems like everythig we’ve been through made our relationships even better and stronger. I know that he won’t cheat on me anymore but if it’s not true then he knows he will lose me and our child.
Our surrogate mother’s due date is 18th Apr. you see it’s almost in a week. Can’t wait and at the same time I’m afraid of what will be. Our lives will never be the same. Hard to express this variety of feelings I have now.
And how are you, dear?

At last, you’ve replied! I was so pushy because you story became our drama. I really hoped your life was good with no dark spots and clouds.
The things your husband had made were so disgusting but you turned these things to the public fare. You have shared it and we also got imbued by that story. We wanted carefully to give an advice.
But we have never the same situation.
I wish your hubby understands the necessity of this undergone episode of your life. It has had to teach him a bit how to love a family.
You are on the final straight! When have to go to the clinic?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870425, member: 87459”]At last, you’ve replied! I was so pushy because you story became our drama. I really hoped your life was good with no dark spots and clouds.
The things your husband had made were so disgusting but you turned these things to the public fare. You have shared it and we also got imbued by that story. We wanted carefully to give an advice.
But we have never the same situation.
I wish your hubby understands the necessity of this undergone episode of your life. It has had to teach him a bit how to love a family.
You are on the final straight! When have to go to the clinic?[/QUOTE]
I’m so pleased you were worrying. I didn’t expect that strangers on the internet could be so supportive and caring.
To be honest it was extremely hard to make my drama, a public fare as you named it. My mother told me not to tell anyone about problems in family because people would judge you no matter who is right or wrong. I agree with this but here I’ve found support, not judgement. I know that no one wants to be in my shoes but still everyone is ready to cheer me up. I appreciate it.
Don’t want to talk about bad things, all my thoughts are in Kyiv now. Only a week more or less and we will see our child. We are going to arrive there tomorrow. Can’t wait!

[QUOTE=“TAZZILA, post: 1870423, member: 87409”]yah, it’s been a while. well, my husband and I we are together again. You may judge me but I feel better now when I know he is right here, with me. yeah, it was 38th. Our baby is to be born on 18th, just in a week. I’m very very excited as well as he is. We are going to travel to Kyiv in a few days.
Oh so you are just in the beginning of this waiting game. Don’t be afraid. I’ve been through stim and there is nothing you should be terrified of. You just need to take your meds in time and then come for an egg retrieval. You can have some side effects but the procedure itself is performed under general anesthesia. There is lots of information about it on the web, just look through[/QUOTE]
I don’t judge you, you feel happy and I suppose it’s the best what he could give to you. A sense of happiness and love is amazing, I’m glad you gained what you wanted and he saw the errors of his ways.
Honestly, I don’t afraid of the stimulation, I’m afraid of my weakness, of my misery… what if I won’t accept this baby? I know he or she doesn’t have any relation to the surrogate, except the fact she is a woman who bears a baby and that’s it. I will be the mother but the time of waiting is killing me…

p.s. yes, my clinic is great, I was explaining everything, and was insure there are no worries about my surrogacy path…

Ooooh, so exciting! That means you are in Kiev now. I guess you’ve got no spare time to check the notifications and use forums. It absolutely doesn’t matter, you are close to the great events!
How much I envy you, how badly I want to be in your place.
Please, write updates as soon as you’ll be able.
But… if you’re so happy you may forget about Internet. And I’ll understand you.
I agree forum is the place where we always can receive support in case we don’t get it in real life.
Good luck, my dear!

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870441, member: 87459”]Ooooh, so exciting! That means you are in Kiev now. I guess you’ve got no spare time to check the notifications and use forums. It absolutely doesn’t matter, you are close to the great events!
How much I envy you, how badly I want to be in your place.
Please, write updates as soon as you’ll be able.
But… if you’re so happy you may forget about Internet. And I’ll understand you.
I agree forum is the place where we always can receive support in case we don’t get it in real life.
Good luck, my dear![/QUOTE]

Hello! Yes, I’m in Kiev now. Actually I have a lot of time so far. our surrogate mother was to deliver our baby today but still no signs.
we were told to wiat within a week and no need to worry. according to her ultrasound results, the baby is alright. hopefully.
but why do you want to be in my place? you are a mother already. or you are going to have one more baby??

Excuse me please for such long pause without answers. I had some troubles and no spare time for being on the forums. I hope you’ll see my response. I’m not a mom. I’m just on the way to become a mom.

And I said I want to be in your place because you were on the ‘last lap’. I just can see how many weeks I need to wait.

Unfortunately, you have not posted any updates, I hope it’s due to lack of time.

Where are you now and how are you?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870462, member: 87459”]Excuse me please for such long pause without answers. I had some troubles and no spare time for being on the forums. I hope you’ll see my response. I’m not a mom. I’m just on the way to become a mom.

And I said I want to be in your place because you were on the ‘last lap’. I just can see how many weeks I need to wait.

Unfortunately, you have not posted any updates, I hope it’s due to lack of time.

Where are you now and how are you?[/QUOTE]

That’s alright, no need to worry. What happend? i hope nothing too serious. oops, I’m sorry I forgot that you are on your way so far.
I’ve created a new post and I shared the latest news there. So, I am a MOTHER!!! My gorgeous boy was born on Apr 25. He is amazing and I can’t help holding him in my arms 24/7. However we are still in Kyiv waiting for papers submission. The clinic had long holidays, almost 2 weeks, and that’s why the process is a bit delayed.
How are you, M?

Hello! It was extremely nice to find out about your events. How long your way was, indeed! How many cruel things you had to overcome during that time! I’m proud of you. I really envy your sap and decisive character. You absolutely deserved this sea of happiness and these little but also pleasant troubles related to babysitting.
So fine! The same as you I had visible advancing in my program.
Our surrogate is pregnant! pregnant! can’t you hear! It’s like other planet, other life not mine! Because it seemed I had only poor luck and anything good never gonna happen to me.
I have a new post too.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870540, member: 87459”]Hello! It was extremely nice to find out about your events. How long your way was, indeed! How many cruel things you had to overcome during that time! I’m proud of you. I really envy your sap and decisive character. You absolutely deserved this sea of happiness and these little but also pleasant troubles related to babysitting.
So fine! The same as you I had visible advancing in my program.
Our surrogate is pregnant! pregnant! can’t you hear! It’s like other planet, other life not mine! Because it seemed I had only poor luck and anything good never gonna happen to me.
I have a new post too.[/QUOTE]
Oh I’ve just replied you under my second post.
I’ve definitely been through hell and high water but I’m more grateful now for what I have and appreciate everything God gives me. I think these things were meant to happen to me just to make me more grateful and wise. I’ve got my lesson and now I know how to seize the moment.
I’m very very happy for you girl!! Fingers crossed for your SM!
You may text me any time, I’d love to share all your joy and concerns as well! xxxxxxx

Hi to all ladies here. I’m a new member to this forum and I would like to know more about surrogacy. Unfortunately I can’t give a birth to a baby naturally. Due to my health state only surrogacy is for me. I’ve also registered on other forums in order to know more about this issues.
I see you were spoken about ukraine, frankly I know nothing about this country but if you could provide me with the information about it it would be really great.
I do understand that surrogacy is super hard issues and not all could accept the fact that the other woman will carry a baby for you. To my mind, before doing this kind of stuff you should be aware of everything. Honestly, I’m worrying about a legal aspect… One ladies has told me that I could choose a surrogate, is it true?