BFN..... Am I out already?

I am so heartbroken… we did 3dt on 22nd Feb… so is it 8dp3dt or 9dp3dt for us??? I just did HPT today to find a BFN :frowning: we tested using first response early result…

I know its a bit early to test… but hv seen BFP on the forum till this time… the thing is DH travels out of state for week tomorrow and will return after a week…
My beta is on Tuesday - march 5th… I just wanted him to be with me when I tested. …
Both of us are completely devastated…

We did everything possible… I was on bed rest for 5 days after the transfer… took off from work… donno where qe went wrong :frowning:

It’s still early. You could have a late implanter…Don’t give up yet. You have three days until your beta test…try to relax until then…

I think the statistic that comes to mind is that 70% of positive HPTs come on day 10 for a 3 day transfer! and some women get them later than that! Its not over! Try to stay positive!

Dear laurieb30 and htownsweets

Thank your for the encouragement… I am trying to stay positive… since this evening I am seeing light pink spot when I wipe … Boobs hurt and having cramp near both the ovaries…

Not sure if this is AF or implantation… but 8dp3dt sounds a bit late for implantation. …

Praying for a miracle at this point :pray:

I didn’t get a positive until 7dp5dt and even then it was faint. I also spotted on 7 & 8dp5dt and cramped really bad like AF was coming.

:cross: your beta comes back positive! :babydust:

I just came back from blood work for Beta… At work now and :pray::pray::pray:… Waiting to hear back on the results.

Not able to concentrate… So worried… I wish DH was here with me… .

I didnt get a bfp till i was 10dp my 3dt! There is still hope…and that was a very very faint :bfp: that i got!

OH AND ANOTHER THING! my first beta was a 17 also!!! keep your head up!! your not out yet! as long as it doubles!

Thanks for replying readyforababy327

This gives me a glimmer of hope :pray:

I had another question. What are the normal progesterone and Estrogen levels during first beta?

I’m praying that you get that BFP! Waiting is so hard! :pray: for you!

[QUOTE=bd0818]I had another question. What are the normal progesterone and Estrogen levels during first beta?[/QUOTE]

Estrogen needs to be at least 200 (i had to take additional estrace to get mine up to above 200 during my last FET after my second beta, total of eight 2 mg pills daily which was quite a lot!)

I am not sure what normal progesterone needs to be but i think it should be the same for a natural cycle i think
15 or above. Mine was always in the 20’s and i took 1 cc (50 mg) progesterone IM shot once daily.

I’m new here, but was reading through your thread and wanted to wish you luck! you find out this pm, right?
also, if you had a beta of 17… i think that’s a very good sign… hope this message finds you in a good and happy place! :slight_smile: keep us updated!

Just back from the blood work… In office now…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: for a +ve news… I think I should hear back form REs office in 3-4hrs…

Its confirmed. … its over for me… 2nd beta came to only 21… RE has ordered to stop all meds… and wait till next cycle
… howevef upon my request. … they hv ordered a 3rd beta on saturday… but they mentioned that its less than 1% possibility…

Wish DH was with me at this very moment :frowning:

[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]I’m sorry to hear the news. My heart aches for you. I’m assuming it’s a chemical pregnancy. Hoping your levels drop smoothly so you can try a FET soon. From your siggy you have 3 frosties remaining? That’s a positive aspect! [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hope you are ok

[quote=bd0818]Its confirmed. … its over for me… 2nd beta came to only 21… RE has ordered to stop all meds… and wait till next cycle
… howevef upon my request. … they hv ordered a 3rd beta on saturday… but they mentioned that its less than 1% possibility…

Wish DH was with me at this very moment :([/quote]

I am so sorry. Hoping your DH is home with you.