BFN for Nov iui's

ok so i am 11 days past iui and i was negative today! pretty bummed! do you think i should stop taking the progesterone so i can get my period asap so i can start again asap?

Don’t give up yet! Check out this info I got off another thread:

4dpiui …embryo is growing and developing
5dpiui… Embryo is now a blastocyst
6dpiui…Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
7dpiui… Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
8dpiui… Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
9dpiui…Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
10dpiui… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
11dpiui…Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
12dpiui…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
13dpiui…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
14dpiui…HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I would give it to 13 or 14dpiui before accepting a BFN and stopping progesterone.

[quote=agr72]Don’t give up yet! Check out this info I got off another thread:

10dpiui… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

I would give it to 13 or 14dpiui before accepting a BFN and stopping progesterone.[/quote]

That was very helpful! Thank you!!!

[QUOTE=Jewels490]That was very helpful! Thank you!!![/QUOTE]

That was indeed very helpful information.

I’m 9dpiui today. I tested last night and it was still a BFN.
Will test today again.

I had some ovary pain last night when I went for a walk. Wonder what it could be.
Since yesterday evening I haven’t had too many symptoms which worries me.

How are you all doing with symptoms?

[QUOTE=agr72]Don’t give up yet! Check out this info I got off another thread:

I would give it to 13 or 14dpiui before accepting a BFN and stopping progesterone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

I see that you also have DOR with low amh. I’m so happy you got your :bfp: on your second IUI. Congrats!!!

Gives me a hope.

I’m still getting positives on testing out my trigger and this mornings was darker than yesterdays. I wish the trigger would leave my body already. ;):eek:

Right now I feel yuck & dizzy but I’m thinking it has to do with my vitamins.

[QUOTE=Jewels490]I’m still getting positives on testing out my trigger and this mornings was darker than yesterdays. I wish the trigger would leave my body already. ;):eek:

Right now I feel yuck & dizzy but I’m thinking it has to do with my vitamins.[/QUOTE]
The trigger is still not out…but its getting darker? You never know maybe its because you have a real bfp taking over,

I tested this morning again before getting in the shower, and then I looked at the result 15 min later (is that too late??) And there was a faint line. DH confirmed. My best friend thinks its prob from the paper getting wet so u can see the line.

I guess I ll test again tonight or tomorrow.

[quote=Frederica]Thanks for the info.

I see that you also have DOR with low amh. I’m so happy you got your :bfp: on your second IUI. Congrats!!!

Gives me a hope.[/quote]

It was a shock to us! But a happy one. We already planned to do IVF in January if this didn’t work out. We did the first IUI as a cheaper way to test whether I would respond to the stim meds with my low AMH. We got 3 follies but a BFN, so we decided it was cheaper to try one more IUI before jumping into IVF. So far, looking like a good decision!

My RE says that once you show that you respond to the meds, your diagnosis of DOR doesn’t mean much. Well, except that you might need a higher dose of meds. :babydust: :babydust: to you! Hope that late line is a sign of good things to come!

[quote=agr72]It was a shock to us! But a happy one. We already planned to do IVF in January if this didn’t work out. We did the first IUI as a cheaper way to test whether I would respond to the stim meds with my low AMH. We got 3 follies but a BFN, so we decided it was cheaper to try one more IUI before jumping into IVF. So far, looking like a good decision!

My RE says that once you show that you respond to the meds, your diagnosis of DOR doesn’t mean much. Well, except that you might need a higher dose of meds. :babydust: :babydust: to you! Hope that late line is a sign of good things to come![/quote]

I got 3 follies as well. This is my first cycle. I really hope :cross: it works and that I have beginner’s luck.
We are also supposed to go to IVF after 2 more cycles on IUI/Clomid. So my first IVF would be in february. We don’t have the cost issue here…I’m from Canada and you get to do 3 IVF that are covered by our insurance. However, I’d rather try once or twice more with IUI before.

I’m really happy for your :bfp: ! :babydust:

8dpiui

I could not resist and tested this am, negative. Then I just read the post by agr72, gave me some hope. My 14dpiui would be on November 29 which seems toooooo long to wait. I dont think I can wait that long, and hpt is going to bring me a down. No win situation here. lol

I dont have any significant symptoms now either, just some cramping in my ovary areas, which is weird, may be I am getting my periods soon…

:babydust: to all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Farah

8dpiui

I could not resist and tested this am, negative. Then I just read the post by agr72, gave me some hope. My 14dpiui would be on November 29 which seems toooooo long to wait. I dont think I can wait that long, and hpt is going to bring me a down. No win situation here. lol

I dont have any significant symptoms now either, just some cramping in my ovary areas, which is weird, may be I am getting my periods soon…

Jewel, test getting darker- that is good. Hope it is true :bfp: :bsv: to u

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Farah

IUI and your AF

hello everyone: i’ve done IUI for the first time with menopur and ovidrel. 1 follicle, 31 million sperm. i have felt like i was pregnant as i have been pregnant before, but i believe i got my AF today.

what’s strange is that my AF is usually 6 days long with 2-3 heavy days. i basically didn’t even get enough to fill one tampon. i have not had any blood since.

i don’t think it was implantation bleeding.

can anyone comment about their AF after IUI? I’m worried. i understand that your AF is lighter do to the hormones, but is this normal?

i am getting my baseline ultrasound for the next IUI on friday. i guess if there’s something wrong they can tell me then.

but it would help if anyone here has a similar story?

thanks!

[QUOTE=far2011]I could not resist and tested this am, negative. Then I just read the post by agr72, gave me some hope. My 14dpiui would be on November 29 which seems toooooo long to wait. I dont think I can wait that long, and hpt is going to bring me a down. No win situation here. lol

Jewel, test getting darker- that is good. Hope it is true :bfp: :bsv: to u

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Farah[/QUOTE]

I’m 9dpiui today, and I tested again tonight , got a clear BFN. That officially got me really discouraged for this cycle.

I have symptoms similar to you.

In my case I guess it is probably AF coming…although it is pretty early (CD 24 tomorrow) My cycles are usually 30 days.