BFP 13 days after My trigger

Hello ladies :flower:
I really need an advice. I am 9dp3dt. My trigger ( Novarel 10000 U/VL) was 13 days ago. Today I took a test just few minutes ago and I got my BFP:pray: . I also attached picis for my test.
My blood test is due Friday Nov 25, I can’t wait till Friday . :af: :af: :af:

Do I consider it a positive result or what?

[quote=almmh][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hello ladies :flower: [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I really need an advice. I am 9dp3dt. My trigger ( Novarel 10000 U/VL) was 13 days ago. Today I took a test just few minutes ago and I got my BFP:pray: . I also attached picis for my test.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]My blood test is due Friday Nov 25, I can’t wait till Friday . :af: :af: :af: [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Do I consider it a positive result or what?[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would be cautiously optomistic at this point. At 9dp3dt the Novarel should be out of your bloodstream, so yes, I would assume that the detected HCG is from an early pregnancy, If I were you I woulld continue to test with morning urine over the next few days until your beta. If the :bfp: becomes darker and shows up quickly that is a good sign. If it does not get darker, or if it starts to fade away, that is a sign of a chemical pregnancy, or a non viable pregnancy. I did a HPT on 9dt3dt and 10dp3dt and got very faint :bfp: on both. I tested again on 11dp, which was also the day of my beta, and still got a very faint :bfp: . But over those 3 days the line should have gotten darker if it was a viable pregnancy. My beta came back at 4, so unfortunately it was not good news for us. I think you should be excited that you are seeing a faint line today, but keep testing to make sure that the line gets darker. HPT’s can be a god-send or the demon, which is why a beta is really the only true answer during this horrible 2 week wait! Good luck to you, and hopefully this is your :bfp: ! [/FONT]

From what I have read, though some doctors say that the trigger can remain in your system for up to 14 days, it is almost always out within 10. There is definitely a line there. Congrats on your :bfp:! :cheer:

[SIZE=4]carison & Laurucha[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]thank you very much for your advices [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]today is the 14th day after my trigger and I still see the line :grr: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]what’s going on !!!:woohoo: [/SIZE]

[quote=almmh][SIZE=4]carison & Laurucha[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]thank you very much for your advices [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]today is the 14th day after my trigger and I still see the line :grr: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]what’s going on !!!:woohoo: [/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]That’s great! Is it getting darker? If it is, then that is a pretty good sign that you are :preg: ! Please let me know what your beta is when you get it back. Will you know the same day? Friday? [/SIZE][/FONT]