BFP-implantation bleeding??

Hello everyone, I was on Gonal-f 75unit with IUI.My follicle size was 19mm when i triggered than after 36 had IUI.
Today is my 5dpiui. I just want to know anyone had BFP without implantation bleeding…

Implantation bleeding is actually a rare occurrence. Many women never experience IB or cramping. In fact, in more cases than not, women experience NO symptoms until after their expected period.

^ what she said

I agree…it’s rare. Most people I know never had it. I got lucky and had it three out of four times…but earliest was 7dpIUI and latest was 11dpIUI. Good luck!!

[QUOTE=sami388]Hello everyone, I was on Gonal-f 75unit with IUI.My follicle size was 19mm when i triggered than after 36 had IUI.
Today is my 5dpiui. I just want to know anyone had BFP without implantation bleeding…[/QUOTE]

Yes ma’am. All my BFP’s have been without implantation bleeding. Even with my daughter’s pregnancy 13 years ago i didn’t have it. Not everyone has it and some will have it one pregnancy and not the other. Goodluck!! :cross:

[FONT=Calibri][FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]I experienced one BFP with implantation bleeding and the others 4 BFP had no implantation bleeding. I believe it’s a rare occurrence. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]