BFP on 6DPT

I dont know what to think…

I have done 2 tests and both have come up positive and I just dont know whether to be over the moon or not…I know I have to stay ‘grounded’ but it has dated me 1-2 weeks too which is right so…arghhhhhh!!!

I just couldnt wait the 11 days…I just had to have a peek!!!

[quote=Chelle1979]I dont know what to think…

I have done 2 tests and both have come up positive and I just dont know whether to be over the moon or not…I know I have to stay ‘grounded’ but it has dated me 1-2 weeks too which is right so…arghhhhhh!!!

I just couldnt wait the 11 days…I just had to have a peek!!![/quote]

Congrats, sounds like you have a :bfp: …6dp5dt is good! Did you test out your trigger? It should be gone by now though…

The trigger hCG is normally gone by this point. Probably a pregnancy. Congrats.

You might check in another day or two to see if the line gets a little darker.

did you test out your trigger? I did and mine was negative on day 3, positive on day 5p5dt. I also had one where it was not positive until 7dp5dt. Congrats!

What is ‘testing out my trigger’? Sorry if I sound dumb lol my trigger injection was on the 16th march xx

And thank you guys - lets hope it’s a bfp :slight_smile: xxx

That’s wonderful!!! Testing out your trigger refers to the HCG injection that you give yourself 36h before ER…it is the same hormone that your body produces after implantation, so some people take tests in the very early days to make sure that the HCG trigger has left their system and that the BFP is a BFP. You are far enough out that your test should be a true :bfp: .

Congratulations!!! :preg:

Thanks for all your kinds words and advice - just done another test for day 7dpt but a different make of test and my line is a faint one but it’s still there :slight_smile: so here’s hoping its a :bfp:

:cheer: Congratulations!! I started testing at 6dp5dt and got BFP too. I tested everyday and the color of lines varied but there was always a line visible. Yesterday, my line was about half the darkness of the control line about an hour before my blood draw for my beta. My beta came back at 508 on 12dp5dt. I’ve read that hpt’s just detect hcg not how much hcg ther is in your system so it doesn’t matter how dark the line is, just that there is a line.

8dpt5dt and still :bfp: I don’t know whether to believe it now or not :-/

[QUOTE=JenPritch]:cheer: Congratulations!! I started testing at 6dp5dt and got BFP too. I tested everyday and the color of lines varied but there was always a line visible. Yesterday, my line was about half the darkness of the control line about an hour before my blood draw for my beta. My beta came back at 508 on 12dp5dt. I’ve read that hpt’s just detect hcg not how much hcg ther is in your system so it doesn’t matter how dark the line is, just that there is a line.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your advice it is good to know…I don’t know much about beta I’m afraid cos I’m basically a sitting hen til I take the final test on Wednesday and then I wait for a scan :-/ but I’m guessing they are good numbers so congrats to you xx