BFP w/ follistim and iui?

someone give me hope, please!!! we did iui 11/11.

[COLOR=“Blue”][FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]Just wanted to send some :babydust: and :bsv: and hope you get your BFP![/FONT]

hi there… i have 2 daughters from follistim and iui’s.

good luck!!!

Got my BFP with follitsim

[quote=ajot]hi there… i have 2 daughters from follistim and iui’s.

good luck!!![/quote]

do you have a diagnosis of a fertility probem?

Got my BFP from Follistim (1st round! ) and IUI’s! This after a lap and some failed clomid cycles…good luck to you!

[SIZE=3]Just delivered my twin boy and a girl 2 weeks ago from the Follistim/Ovidrel IUI I did in March '11!!! :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]GL! Sending you million :babydust:[/SIZE]

[quote=Lili01175][SIZE=3]Just delivered my twin boy and a girl 2 weeks ago from the Follistim/Ovidrel IUI I did in March '11!!! :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]GL! Sending you million :babydust:[/SIZE][/quote]

congrats on your twins. how many eggs did you have? did one egg split?

Hi: just saw your PM and send you an answer.

I had 5 follies. Three “fertilized” and two developed- hence my twins :slight_smile: The third one was “disolved” by the body all on its own (could have been tripletes) :slight_smile:

The twins are fraternal not identical. They each had their own placenta.

:pray: :babydust:

We got our BFP with our first round of follistim. I know it’s frustrating, but it does work. Good luck and :bsv: On a side note- Lili, congrats on your little ones!

Hi there! First time ever posting in a fertility forum, but i wanted to say that i am also in my 2ww from my second round of Follistim/Ovidrel/iui. I had my iui on 11/14. My husband and i have been trying for about 3 1/2 years to have our 2nd. We are diagnosed with unexplained. I have no expectations for this cycle, but am having a hard time deciding what to do next if it fails. I hope this is your month!:babydust: