BFP???????

HI all!!! So of course all this happens when this site is getting re-done! :nerd:
I am SUPER excited to tell you all what has happened beginning Tuesday!! I had 5day FET on 8/7/13. This is our 4th attempt. 3 times no pregnancy, 1 time had a BFP of HCG 7 and it was gone in a day. So on Tuesday I started having spotting, which has NEVER happened. I was SO excited thinking this was implantation bleeding. So the next morning I did an HPT and got 2 lines!!! One was faint but there!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Since then I have taken 5 HPT’s, 3 different brands…all say BFP!!! So I have noticed all these symptoms I have never experienced in the other 3 tries…VERY sore breasts, heavy and puffy breasts, slight cramping every day for 5 days, I am sweating all the time, needing about a gallon of water daily to attempt to quench my thirst, super sleepy and having brain crashes…like I can’t remember what I was going to say or forget what I was going to do etc. So today I went to get my first BETA…it was BFP, HCG of 116!!! Is that a good number? I am SOOO excited and also crossing my fingers, praying, hoping and begging!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:

[QUOTE=TeamFrag;n2594646]HI all!!! So of course all this happens when this site is getting re-done! :nerd: I am SUPER excited to tell you all what has happened beginning Tuesday!! I had 5day FET on 8/7/13. This is our 4th attempt. 3 times no pregnancy, 1 time had a BFP of HCG 7 and it was gone in a day. So on Tuesday I started having spotting, which has NEVER happened. I was SO excited thinking this was implantation bleeding. So the next morning I did an HPT and got 2 lines!!! One was faint but there!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Since then I have taken 5 HPT’s, 3 different brands…all say BFP!!! So I have noticed all these symptoms I have never experienced in the other 3 tries…VERY sore breasts, heavy and puffy breasts, slight cramping every day for 5 days, I am sweating all the time, needing about a gallon of water daily to attempt to quench my thirst, super sleepy and having brain crashes…like I can’t remember what I was going to say or forget what I was going to do etc. So today I went to get my first BETA…it was BFP, HCG of 116!!! Is that a good number? I am SOOO excited and also crossing my fingers, praying, hoping and begging!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:[/QUOTE] Yay!!! Congrats on your pregnancy… Anything above 5 is positive pregnancy, and anything above 100 is very very very very positive pregnancy… So stay calm and relax then let your little beans to make comfy room inside…

Congratulations!!That is a DARN GOOD number!

Yes your symptoms are very good. My boobs always hurt before my period but when I got pregnant they just kept hurting even worst and the cramping too. It felt like AF was about to come at anytime. And i was exhausted during the first trimester. Congratulations:)!!