BFPs from October IUIs

Hi Ladies - just thought that it might be a good idea to start a new thread for everyone who got a BFP from October IUI. This way we can share everything going on.

Are any of you having morning sickness? I’m not but was wondering if it’s too early for that. I don’t feel that great after I eat, but nothing too bad. I am still crampy, mostly after I move around a bit. My RE said that is normal. I go for my first ultra sound this Thursday - I wonder if it will be too early to see a heartbeat? It will be 26 DPIUI… does anyone know?

[quote=mgk963]Hi Ladies - just thought that it might be a good idea to start a new thread for everyone who got a BFP from October IUI. This way we can share everything going on.

Are any of you having morning sickness? I’m not but was wondering if it’s too early for that. I don’t feel that great after I eat, but nothing too bad. I am still crampy, mostly after I move around a bit. My RE said that is normal. I go for my first ultra sound this Thursday - I wonder if it will be too early to see a heartbeat? It will be 26 DPIUI… does anyone know?[/quote]

You probably won’t see a heartbeat until you are at least 6 weeks along. My RE said 6 1/2 to 7 weeks is typical but it could be a few days earlier.