Black Maca Powder to help Male infertility?

Has anyone heard of or tried Black maca powder with success?

No, not the black maca powder, but dh is on maca root pills (2000mg a day). It has shown to be working, but ive also got him on other things as well.

What else is he on and do you have a name of the Maca pills hes on. Thanks

Here is where i buy his maca root Maca: Maca 500 mg

He’s also on

multi vitamin Ultra Vita Manâ„¢ Time Release 90 Caplets | Men’s Vitamins Supplements | Puritan’s Pride

CoQ10 200mg

2000mg vitamin C

He’s on count boost A Supplement for Men with Low Sperm Count | CountBoost for Men

Mobility boost Increase Sperm Motility with MotilityBoost for Men

He’s also on 50mg Clomid for his low testosterone. (this has to be prescribed by a urologist after testing).

Thanks I have been taking count, motility, fertilblend and Clomid it has been improving but now I just take Fertilblend and Clomid. I think I will add Maca even though I read black maca was better for fertility. How has it been working so far? Thanks

[QUOTE=xxnonamexx]Thanks I have been taking count, motility, fertilblend and Clomid it has been improving but now I just take Fertilblend and Clomid. I think I will add Maca even though I read black maca was better for fertility. How has it been working so far? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Its worked for him really well. His first s/a he only had 900K sperm total motile. Not even a million lol. So after 3 months of being on vitamins and clomid and making sure he released himself atleast every 2-3 days his numbers jumped up to 87 MILLION sperm total motile. After 6 months, his numbers jumped up to 256 MILLON sperm total motile. I think what helped him the most though was the clomid since he had low testosterone.

i’ve heard about it but haven’t tried it yet, i need to do some more research on it. missingmy#2 those are some impressive numbers!

I just purchased the Maca root that you bought for your husband. I will take it along with my Clomid and Fertilblend vitamins. Thanks alot. I will let you know how it works out this cycle.

[QUOTE=xxnonamexx]I just purchased the Maca root that you bought for your husband. I will take it along with my Clomid and Fertilblend vitamins. Thanks alot. I will let you know how it works out this cycle.[/QUOTE]

Goodluck! I really hope you see the same results!

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]Here is where i buy his maca root Maca: Maca 500 mg

He’s also on

multi vitamin Ultra Vita Manâ„¢ Time Release 90 Caplets | Men’s Vitamins Supplements | Puritan’s Pride

CoQ10 200mg

2000mg vitamin C

Mobility boost, He’s on count boost Maca Supplement for Men with Low Sperm Count | CountBoost for Men, Increase Sperm Motility for Men

He’s also on 50mg Clomid for his low testosterone. (this has to be prescribed by a urologist after testing).[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tried Maca Root, My SIL told DH about it (she now knows we’re TTC) and the reading I’ve been doing online about it looks really.

Maca root helps balance our hormones and due to an over abundance of environmental estrogens, most people’s hormones are a bit out of whack. Maca stimulates and nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary glands which are the “master glands” of the body. These glands actually regulate the other glands, so when in balance they can bring balance to the adrenal, thyroid, pancreas, ovarian and testicular glands.