I had two 5 days blastocyst transfer and 8 days post transfer I started spotting and later on became pretty much a period bleeding. Went for the blood test the next day and the beta# was only 18, had more bleeding the same day and absolutely devastated and cried a lot. Thinking with such a low beta and bleeding, I wouldn’t stand any chance, and started to arrange an early meeting with the dr to discuss the next attempt.
With all the disappointment still went back to do the second blood test and I was so sure it was going to be negative this time. With a huge surprise, the beta came back @ 52. Had no idea what to think or to feel. The number is rising but still on the low end
Dr ordered an extra blood test on 14 days post transfer, the beta came back @ 486:woohoo: . Now the clinic only told me to keep taking progesterone and come in an early u/s next week.
I am worried that I might end up with an ectopic pregnancy, since I had a such rough start with any bad sign you can imagine. Wish the dr would give me one more blood test so i know the number is doubling at the right range.
Just wondering if anyone had the similar experience like my case. The whole waiting game is not a fun game:af: