Boating in first trimester?

Ive been hearing mixed reviews on this… anyone have any direction or insight? Its would be only on a calm day and it would be a short run in the Bay. NO OCEAN OR CHOPPINESS which I would immediately say no to… just wondering because I havent met OB yet and this is my 1st pregnancy… some of my mommy friends say go for it and others say ehh I don’t know… what do you all think?
Thanks for replies :0)

[quote=Looking4BFP]Ive been hearing mixed reviews on this… anyone have any direction or insight? Its would be only on a calm day and it would be a short run in the Bay. NO OCEAN OR CHOPPINESS which I would immediately say no to… just wondering because I havent met OB yet and this is my 1st pregnancy… some of my mommy friends say go for it and others say ehh I don’t know… what do you all think?
Thanks for replies :0)[/quote]

why wouldn’t you be able to? Go out and have fun! As long as you aren’t wake boarding or waterskiing, no harm. ENjoy!

we live on the bay to . were always on the water from our house to ny no problems. we even hit the ocean this summer

Thanks! I don’t know my mother (old school) was like why would u do that… So she got me thinking maybe there was some blaring motherly thing I was missing… Anyways thank you for replies!

I can’t see any reason not to go. Don’t do anything too strenuous. Enjoy yourself.