Both tests I saw a faint line but I totally think I’m trying to see something

I couldn’t help myself so I took a HPT on Sunday and then again on Monday. AF is due in 4 days so I assumed it could work even though it was only day 9 and 10 after IUI. Both tests I saw a faint line but I totally think I’m trying to see something. My husband saw them too but he thinks that they are just the indentation of where the line should appear…

I have been having cramps all weekend and my nipples are still slightly sore and erect (TMI sorry). Last time, I had the same symptoms, however, the sore nipples went away. I don’t know what to do, my blood test is Wednesday but I want to go buy another test and take one tomorrow morning.

What do you think? Am I reading into this way too much?

Did you test out your trigger? I would think 9dpiui or 10dpiui is alittle early and you could be picking up your trigger, but anything is possible, and I have certainly seen ladies get a bfp 10dpiui. I would get another HPT, maybe a digital and test in the morning. If thats positive I would say its the real deal.
Good luck:cross:

Thank you. I did do a test on day 5 and the 2nd line was faint so I assumed my trigger would be gone by now. I’m going to buy one.

Did you test with the same brand test with all the test?? Is the faint lines you got at 9 & 10 dpIUI about the same or a tad bit darker than when you were testing out your trigger. Was there any difference in the darkness between the 9 & 10 dpIUI test? While 10 dpIUI is early, its not TO early to get a bfp. My first IUI, my trigger was gone at 6dpIUI/8dpTrigger… and i had a bfp at 8dpIUI/10dpTrigger. But i’ve had other IUI’s were the trigger has hung on a few days longer.

I would say keep testing to see if the line fades or gets darker. If it does get darker, then you’ve got a real bfp on your hands :slight_smile: Goodluck :cross:

My RE told me that if I was going to test at home, wait till after 10 days- that’s when the trigger should be out of your system. Like suggested above, maybe wait another day or so and test with a digital. Of course, Wed. is right around the corner and you could just wait for your beta confirmation. Though I know from past experiences this is HARD to do!!

Prayers are with you, best of luck! :bsv:

I would keep testing too, to see if it gets darker. I tested at 10 piui. I knew it was way early, I just said what the heck. It was really faint. I thought it was the trigger too, even though I did not testthe trigger out. I just kept testing after that and it kept getting darker. It was pretty neat. By 14 piui, it was super dark!!
Good luck and :babydust:

I did go out and buy some more tests. This time I went with digital so it says pregnant or not pregnant…hopefully this will avoid my mind playing tricks on me with the faint lines and all. I’m going to test tomorrow morning and then Wednesday I go in for the blood test. I’m praying so hard. If it doesn’t work I’m off to IVF before I run out of money.

Thanks everyone for the advice and support!

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

[quote=Prayin4MyMiracle]I did go out and buy some more tests. This time I went with digital so it says pregnant or not pregnant…hopefully this will avoid my mind playing tricks on me with the faint lines and all. I’m going to test tomorrow morning and then Wednesday I go in for the blood test. I’m praying so hard. If it doesn’t work I’m off to IVF before I run out of money.

Thanks everyone for the advice and support!

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:[/quote]

I think it’s a great idea to use the digital tests, that’s always what I use!!! Like you said, it takes away the mind tricks. I tried the tests with the lines a few times because they were cheaper, but then they caused me so much anxiety, I decided it was worth paying a little more to not have the guessing game!!lol Let us know what happens!!! Good luck!

Merry

Well the digital test was clear as day :bfn:. So sad! I really felt different this time and the results were so much better then my 1st IUI. I go for my blood test tomorrow but I’m sure the results will be the same, AF is definetly arriving either tomorrow or the next day.

This is only my 2nd IUI but I’m going to move on and try IVF once before I run out of my “infertility savings”. This is my last try so I’m praying it works! Good luck to all you ladies out there!

[QUOTE=Prayin4MyMiracle]Well the digital test was clear as day :bfn:. So sad! I really felt different this time and the results were so much better then my 1st IUI. I go for my blood test tomorrow but I’m sure the results will be the same, AF is definetly arriving either tomorrow or the next day.

This is only my 2nd IUI but I’m going to move on and try IVF once before I run out of my “infertility savings”. This is my last try so I’m praying it works! Good luck to all you ladies out there![/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say that I was also getting faint lines on hpt’s but a digital said NOT PREGNANT. My beta came back at 45. Not sure why the digital didn’t work for me. I also don’t know why the strips were SO light when I had plenty of HCG in my system for them to be darker.

Thank you for the hope! I really do think I was imagining the 2nd line though…Still praying even though the cramps are getting worse. Congrats on your BFP!

Some pregnancy tests are more sensitive to hCG than others. A more sensitive pregnancy test might turn clearly positive even if a low amount of the hormone is present, while a less sensitive test taken at that same time might show a faintly positive result. If you still have the box, it should say somewhere what the test’s sensitivity is — the lower the number, the better the test. For example, a test with a sensitivity of 20 IU/L (international units per liter) will determine whether you’re pregnant sooner than a test with a sensitivity of 50 IU/L. A good rule of thumb is that the more expensive a pregnancy test is, the more sensitive it’s likely to be. But you should still read the side of the box to see what it says. Am I Pregnant? Many women get a faintly positive result if they’re not as far along as they expected. If this is your situation, taking another test in two or three days should give you results that are more exact. If your test is faintly positive for a few days and then turns completely negative, you may have had a very early miscarriage. Experts estimate that about 20 to 30 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage, so unfortunately this is very common. Keep in mind that almost all women who have a very early miscarriage are eventually successful, so even a briefly positive pregnancy test should be encouraging when you’re trying to conceive.

I’m too sorry but we don’t know here whether you’re prego or not! No one here knows! We can just utter some of the expectations. but to get the most accurate answer you should go toy your GYN any time you feel unonfident with the results or have some worries. Another way is using home 1 dollar cheapies which aren’t 100 per cent accurate, so please mind this. It pains so many of lovelies are facing trouble conceiving nowadays. But having a good consultation on the point with a dr must be of priority!