Called to confirm

Well, I called today to confirm my beta level, and yep, it was 1600. I’m getting it drawn again today.

I couldnt sleep at all last night, my heart was racing. I am SO nervous this is a molar. Why did I google high hcg levels?! I’ll never forgive myself. I’m literally crying sitting here having a good old fashioned freak out.

If I was on Clomid or doing IVF I would naturally assume “twins or triplets” but i’m not!

Talked to DH about it yesterday. He’s so funny. He said “What do your internet ladies think?”

ha!

booboo - Try not to worry. Easier said than done, I know. My philosophy when pregnant was to try not to invite worry and stress unless someone told me I should worry. No one has told you to be concerned yet, so try just to relax and just enjoy knowing you are pregnant right now. One day at a time :grouphug:

It’s so difficult not to worry, especially when we are so invested in the process. Although it is difficult, try to enjoy every minute of this experience. You really deserve it!

That being said, don’t be too hard on yourself about the freak out either. Sometimes we know TOO much, and that is just something we need to deal with. Allow yourself a bit of freak out, and then take a deep breath and enjoy :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and good luck with your draw today.

I love your hubby’s response, though, regarding your internet ladies. Too funny!