can anyone give me any suggestion

Doc called me r/t the possible cancleation of cycle due to poor response? He asked me weither cancal now or keep few days monitoring. So sad. What I can do? I have no idea, please give me some advices.
Thanks!

I cancelled my first cycle for that reason but my insurance doesn’t cover any of it so I figured better to cut my losses and spend the full cost of a cycle on a cycle that had better chances at success. If you are not having to pay for your cycle or your meds out of pocket I would imagine it wouldn’t be as big of a deal to stim a little bit longer but I hear anything over 12 days is probably not going to produce good healthy eggs. Good luck.

I’m sorry! I’ve had cycles cancelled before and it is not fun! Can you convert this cycle to an IUI? It would only be a couple hundred dollars and that way you wouldn’t “waste” the medicine you’ve already used.

Thank you, I think that may not work for me. My husband has very low count of sperm. And nobody talk this option to me.
We pay 10% co-insurance.

I am so sorry to hear that. I was on the same boat last cycle. I had 2 large (21mm, 19mm), 1 small (15mm) and 3 tiny little ones that will never catch up. We were think taking the chance to go to ER at that time, but the on duty RE does not recommand it. I was crying all the way home and of course IUI did not work for us, either.
Did RE test your AMH? After last cancelled cycle, my RE finally ordered AMH test and it came back low which sort of matching my poor response as well. Therefore, RE take out lupron and change protocol to Antagonist to avoid suppression. In addition, she also willing to go ER as long as I have 3 mature follicles. It’s really up to you guys. I know someone who took the chance and got pg with only 3 eggs retrieved.

[quote=mandymmdd]Thank you, I think that may not work for me. My husband has very low count of sperm. And nobody talk this option to me.
We pay 10% co-insurance.[/quote]

Do you have a max # of IVF cycles or lifetime max dollar amt (like $15k or $25k for example) that insurance will cover? If so, I would cut your losses, cancel and try again with a different protocol. If you have unlimited benefits, then I’d say there’s no harm giving it a few more days.

I do not know how about max amount, but there are max 6 cycles.
Thank you all for reply. I will continue for few days. My friend ends at 3 ER and got pregnant too, which gives me some hope.