Can Chinese Herbs over stimulate ovaries?

I am doing a natural cycle with only acupuncture and chinese Herbs. I am taking 4 pills 3x a day. I am cd 9 and feeling really crampy and bloatted! HELP should I stop???
I am so scared to stop b/c I am 42 and doing this without an RE since the only thing to do is IVF and DE but we have no money!
Amy

[quote=amynyc]I am doing a natural cycle with only acupuncture and chinese Herbs. I am taking 4 pills 3x a day. I am cd 9 and feeling really crampy and bloatted! HELP should I stop???
I am so scared to stop b/c I am 42 and doing this without an RE since the only thing to do is IVF and DE but we have no money!
Amy[/quote]

I have heard about chinese herbs decreasing prolactin levels. I do think they can impact in the stimulation process. what kinds of herbs are you taking?

I am not sure… He gave them to me to help egg quality and ovulation…

AMYNYC -

Just looking at your signature and wondering…how do you know your eggs were released? I didn’t think they was a way to know for sure (except pregnancy). How do you tell when your right and left ovaries release an egg?

Hi
I know what side released b/c my RE does an US ever 3 days and the day of IUI. He measures the eggs and then after IUI he does an US and he can tell if the eggs released. Does that help??

Amy