Can I take roy jelly/bee pollen during IVF?

Hi,

I started to take roy jelly/bee pollen at March, hoping to improve egg quality, as I had two consequtive chem preg at Jan and Feb 2013.

I am currently under IVF treatment now, and are given antagonist protocol. The ER is estimated at 5/17. I have been taking BCP since 04/10 and will stop at 5/1. I am wondering if I can continuously take roy jelly/pollen during stimulation phase? What about even up to ER and ET?

The question is when to stop taking that supplement?

This is my first IVF. I do not want to overdo things. Look for your input. Thanks!

[QUOTE=leeflora]Hi,

I started to take roy jelly/bee pollen at March, hoping to improve egg quality, as I had two consequtive chem preg at Jan and Feb 2013.

I am currently under IVF treatment now, and are given antagonist protocol. The ER is estimated at 5/17. I have been taking BCP since 04/10 and will stop at 5/1. I am wondering if I can continuously take roy jelly/pollen during stimulation phase? What about even up to ER and ET?

The question is when to stop taking that supplement?

This is my first IVF. I do not want to overdo things. Look for your input. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think the pollen is an anti-inflammatory- so I don’t think that would be good because you want to go into stimulation.

Not sure about Royal Jelly. Ask your RE