Can this be real???

Ladies -

I have been testing ALL week and got BFN - I tested this morning at 14/13dpiui and got :bfp: !!!
I am really freaking out because of the cramping I have had all week thinking AF was coming. That can’t be a good sign, just hoping this is real and that everything is okay!

I had AF like cramping before my IUI in 2008 and it was a :bfp: . When you go in for your BETA and see the number you will most likely feel better about your good news!

Congrats you are :preg: !!

Thank you! I want to keep taking tests! The line was faint - I am attaching the pic… can you see it?

YES - I see it!!!

My first HPT line was very faint and then second one I did got darker. You can see in my signature what my first BETA was…that was done 3 days before the clinic scheduled my BETA and was on 14dpiui.

You go for your BETA tomorrow right?

Yes I go tomorrow! It is going to be a long morning waiting for the results!

Good luck and congrats!!! You are going to be a Mommy!! :preg: :cheer:

Hey Brinn! Congrats on the :bfp: !! I did an HPT 12DPIUI - got a BFN. Then went to my RE’s office the next day for a Beta… I swore that it was going to be another :bfn: , like you I had had :af: like cramps the whole week. I just knew that she was coming… but then I got the good news! All the waiting does stink… but it’s almost over. Good luck!!

OMG Brinn!!! Soooo happy for you! You give hope to those of us still waiting for their :bfp: !!! Tell us as soon as you get your BETA test results!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you everyone, I am still in shock. I really thought I was out for this month.

MGK- I can’t imagine what it was like to get that phone call with your results! Congrats!!!

OMG…Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Finally we get some good news from the 10/25 week group. I need this to make me feel more positive and that may be there is hope for me for tomorrow. I am testing tomorrow morning and I am so nervous.

:bsv: :bsv: to you and keep us posted with the numbers from RE. :slight_smile:

This is :woohoo: .

I’m pretty sure false positives are very rare (usually you hear about false negatives)! So congrats! So happy for you!! :grouphug:

Huge Grats!!! :cheer: I most definately see a line there! I can’t wait to hear about your beta!

Yay!! Im so excited for your BFP Brinn! It gives me hope that maybe I will get one this month as well! Congrats!!!

Congrats Brinn…

That is so exciting!! You are :preg:

:cross: you have an awesome Beta.:babydust:

When I wa pregnant with my son who was concieved all naturally I had lots of cramping pretty bad too I like you thought that AF was coming but after taking a test and getting a BFP I went to the obgyn and he said that’s cramping it totally normal it means your uterus is stewthing and baby is growing :):slight_smile: congrats

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]CONGRATS Brinn!!! I could definitely se the line…I agree you are def:preg:

Here’s hoping my IUI took today and I’ll be joining you later this month!!! So excited for you!!![/FONT]

I started cramping on a Saturday and AF wasn’t due until that coming Thursday. I hardly ever cramp before or during my period, usually only the day of, but these cramps were persistent and I just knew AF was coming at any moment. I was super shocked when I got my BFP instead. :cheer: Congrats!! You are :preg:!! :cross: for a great beta.

[quote=Brinn1013]Thank you everyone, I am still in shock. I really thought I was out for this month.

MGK- I can’t imagine what it was like to get that phone call with your results! Congrats!!![/quote]

Brinn - I was in SHOCK! I didn’t really even believe it… when I went home I took another HPT and got ‘pregnant’ on it! I just stared at that for the next 2 days! :slight_smile:

[quote=Brinn1013]Ladies -

I have been testing ALL week and got BFN - I tested this morning at 14/13dpiui and got :bfp: !!!
I am really freaking out because of the cramping I have had all week thinking AF was coming. That can’t be a good sign, just hoping this is real and that everything is okay![/quote]

Congrats on getting a BFP… I got my BFP on day 14 and was in total shock :woohoo: as I thought mine was a busted due to had light pink spotting on day 12 but too our suprize it wasn’t… When I got my BFP I took 5 more test too just double check everything as we was in total shock. It’s normal to have AF cramping. I still have cramping once a while an I’m 15weeks pg. Which it’s all normal. Don’t stress as it’s not good too do so. Just relax an enjoy being pregnant now.

I seen your photo too an it a 100% BFP… May you have a wondeful happy :preg: enjoy it as it does fly by fast.

omg CONGRATULATIONS!