can't believe it

I made and OB appointment! A regular OB!!

I almost feel like I’m actually :preg:!! LOL.

yAy ! This sounds so promising. We are all rooting for you & so excited about your graduation to the OB.

I follow your blog & love it. It’s very honest & fun to read.

YOU GO GIRL!

Keep growing baby Warner =)

Congrats! :flower: :grouphug: :clap:

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your news :slight_smile:

I just love reading posts like yours! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your joy!!!

k.

It still hasn’t sunk in for me.

I had another u/s today and the wiggle worm Warner looked great!

And then I get to see Warner again on Monday!

I have to tell you, donor embryo is an absolute miracle beyond my wildest imagination.

[quote=texi]It still hasn’t sunk in for me.

I had another u/s today and the wiggle worm Warner looked great!

And then I get to see Warner again on Monday!

I have to tell you, donor embryo is an absolute miracle beyond my wildest imagination.[/quote]

Hi Texi: I spent the afternoon reading your blog. Funny and well written. Your humor at the whole IVF had me cheering you on. Well done and congrats on Bean Warner. I look forward to more of your inspirational writings. -Angie Im from Texas too!

hi angie! thanks for reading my blog!!

it has been a long haul, but donor embie was the answer for us!

i hope that you get great results from your DE cycle!! so glad they found viable swimmers for you. is the lupron treating you ok so far?

was your dh really in/near chernobyl during the disaster? he would’ve been 14 or so?

I am officially making the leap from IVF to donor embryos, and these posts are making me feel more hopeful than I thought was possible after a failed IVF. Congrats!

Thanks for the videos of Warner Baby :slight_smile: May I ask what the cost was to use the donated embies? I’m worried my husband and I won’t any to transfer.

I highly recommend donor embryos!! It is a PURE MIRACLE OF LIFE!!

Each FET cycle cost us $2590 - not including meds. The meds are much cheaper than IVF though, since there is no stimming involved.

We also paid for a saline u/s - $350.

I ended up needing a hysteroscopy and D&C which set my timeline back a bit. However, it was covered by insurance because I had a fast growing polyp.

Donor embryo is so much faster and easier than IVF, and so MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE than donor egg.

I don’t blame anyone for using donor egg…but it seems CRAZY to me. LOL. I know everyone has to do what is right for them…I really do know that. I just don’t know why more people don’t choose donor embryo.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer!

congrats! I know when we made the decision to go with donor eggs, it was very freeing–it took a while for us to get to that decision, but once there, it felt good. Now that it is over, I am really glad we used donor eggs–if we had used mine, I would have worried throughout the pregnancy.

And…don’t get discouraged by stats on Frozen embryo transfer–our fresh didn’t work, but the frozen worked 2 months later. the same thing happened to a friend of mine…

We are donating our 7 embryos we have left–I really wish we could afford one more kid, but can’t.

[quote=texi]I highly recommend donor embryos!! It is a PURE MIRACLE OF LIFE!!

Each FET cycle cost us $2590 - not including meds. The meds are much cheaper than IVF though, since there is no stimming involved.

We also paid for a saline u/s - $350.

I ended up needing a hysteroscopy and D&C which set my timeline back a bit. However, it was covered by insurance because I had a fast growing polyp.

Donor embryo is so much faster and easier than IVF, and so MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE than donor egg.

I don’t blame anyone for using donor egg…but it seems CRAZY to me. LOL. I know everyone has to do what is right for them…I really do know that. I just don’t know why more people don’t choose donor embryo.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer![/quote]

the reason we didn’t use donor embryo’s is that it wasn’t an option with our clinic–we would have had to transfer them from a bank, and we just felt like working with one place was easier…of course, now that we are done…the clinic is starting a donor embryo program–

I really didn’t mean to be judgmental - I know I sound that way. I am just so glad to have donor embryo as an option!!