Cant send private messages

When I try to send a message, I get an error message telling me I have 93 messages and the limit is 70. After deleting about 30 messages, I get the same message (still saying I have 93 messages and need to delete).

Thanks GWU1991, I have caught this this morning and PMed Kathe, and not received a response, she may or may not be able to receive, either way, development is looking into it. We’ll get it ironed out.

I did receive the message, but could not respond. Now the error message says I have 95 message and need to delete. I only count about 40 sent and received messages in my mailbox and I have permanently deleted all messages in my trash. For what it’s worth, someone posted on a thread I follow (CCRM Girls) yesterday that they were having the same problem. So it may not be just me having this issue.

[QUOTE=kathe1969;n2597670]When I try to send a message, I get an error message telling me I have 93 messages and the limit is 70. After deleting about 30 messages, I get the same message (still saying I have 93 messages and need to delete). [/QUOTE]

I am getting the same error message. I did send an e-mail to Debbie so hopefully it can get resolved.