Causes of infertility

Reasons for infertility may be classified as causes of male infertility and causes of female infertility. Both the male infertility and female infertility are curable and a natural and healthy pregnancy may be possible. This is my personal experience and findings. I have read and discussed a lot after me and my wife had faced such problems.
Let’s find the causes of infertility as well as the treatments and signs of infertility.

Thank you for talking about this. It’s really important to raise awareness about infertility. Also to offer hope. People lose it far too often. Then regret their decision for the rest of their life. Great initiative. Keep up the good work.

Hi. How are you doing? I hope things are good at your side. I agree with you. More and more awareness is needed to be brought on this topic. People need to know the reasons for being infertile. One should not lose hope in this. They should struggle to fight this. Although fate can’t be changed but we can struggle to bring what makes us happy. We need to conquer this battle. So, later we don’t regret for not trying. There are so many assisted methods one can opt to get pregnant. I wish all of the females a good luck who are facing infertility. All you need to do is stay calm and positive. Keeping all of you in my prayer list. Take care.

Thank you for sharing this. This is no doubt informative. but it is not always possible that one may experience natural pregnancy. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I also went for the treatment but failed. So, in the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby through surrogacy. I am happy that I chose it. IVF, IUI and surrogacy are useful treatments.

Much gratitude to you for sharing this. This is enlightening. in any case, it isn’t generally conceivable that one may get pregnant easily. I have confronted infertility for 10 years. The reason behind it was unknown. I likewise went for the treatment yet fizzled. I also went for IUI but no luck. In this way, at last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I have a child through surrogacy. I am upbeat that I picked it. IVF, IUI and surrogacy are helpful medications.

I had a cause like miscarriage every time i conceived. Thats the issue for my infertility. Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Thinking of previous complications regarding pregnancy i would not try to be pregnant again.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don’t have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
My husband agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Everytime miscarriage happened to me.
But i’m worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.

Hey. Thank you for such an informative post. It’s really informative for Infertile couples out there. Infertility is so hard to deal with. I had cervix incompetence disease and after that, I came to know about my infertility. I was so hopeless and depressed when i first heard about that. My husband always tried to make me happy but I wanted a baby. He discussed this all with our family doctor. He suggested him for surrogacy. So we both agreed on that and we decided to go for it. I was happy that I can have my own baby. Now it is been 2 years. My daughter is now one year old. I am a happy mother and wife as well.

You are absolutely right with your concerns and observations. But there does exist a thing that is called unexplained infertility. Where even doctors fail to know the reason of infertility and that is found to be no way to cure. What if that struck. Yes, I know about the women who were struggling with their infertility but conceived after some time. And that’s really something positive. Who won’t love to have a natural pregnancy.
But some of the women who conceived well but that resulted in MC multiple times. Failed to make any successful attempt at delivering the live baby. And that made them look into assisted reproductive technologies. And that’s fine too. At least they found a way to get out of this situation. So Treatments like IVF IUI and surrogacy. No matter how much world considers this as unethical still delivering a positive response. Hope no one remains infertile.
Baby dust to all!!

That’s quite informative post! Yeah! More importantly, people should know their stuff at first. They are always too late to know. It took me a year late that I’ve PCOS. So, yeah! Anyway! Stay blessed and keep posting good stuff here. :slight_smile:

Infertility is much more than being classified into 2 broad terms. It is about disorders, emotional trauma, and many heartbreaks. Going through infertility journey isn’t an easy path. You have to be strong and mentally prepared for everything. There are people for whom IUI even after 8 times does not work. On the other hand, I know people from whom IVF only work s after the 5th or 6th time. We can only try our level best. Make sure you visit a good doctor and clinic who at least know what they are doing.

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to see this post. A very informative one. And inspiring too. I know it must be really hard for people to deal with it. Iknow i have been through it. I am an infertile person too. I wish no one has to face this. I hope people be strong. Luckily we have IVF and surrogacy as our options. I wish everyone good luck. Take care.

Thank you for talking about this. It’s really important to raise awareness about infertility. Also to offer hope. People lose it far too often. Then regret their decision for the rest of their life. Great initiative. Keep up the good work.

Hey there. how are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really glad to see this post. I hope more peole learn from this. Thank you. good luck. Take care.

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. You are right to extent. In a Modern World, almost everything is possible. But sometimes it become incurable due to some factors like age or some chronic disease. I’m glad to know that you have successfully faced all the situation. Sometimes people unable to do something like they could have some financial issues because pf his tthey are not able to avail the latest techniques. Maybe it costs well. But to get something we have to do some compromises. That’s what I think.
Have a good day.

Hi. How are you doing? I am glad that you both recovered from your condition. Hats of to your stamina. A lot of people give up even before trying. I am glad that you are not one of them. And you are starting a very good post. Appreciated.

Hey Sudip. Well, feel sorry for you that you have to go through such problems. Well, it’s natural sometimes. But mostly infertility is caused by alcohol consumption excessive smoking. And many diseases like asthma heart disease can also result in infertility. Well, a cause of infertility is so many also the solution of infertility are increasing day by day. IVF and surrogacy are helping people a lot to go through surrogacy. You started a good thing. We all should all contribute to it. Best of luck.

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I think you are right to some extent. Exactly infertility occur due to a problem somewhere. But it doesn’t mean we lose hope. Everything taught a lesson. It is the part of life. We have to face it. I’m glad to know that you have face all the situation. So I would like to share my problem here. Actually, I’m a heart patient. All the doctors declared me infertile. I don’t know what to do. I have heard about surrogacy. Doctors also recommended me. Can you please guide me regarding this? You suggestion would be helpful.

““Hi there , thanks for posting this thread here. I agree with you. Both factors are the reason of infertility. One of my friend send me a pic today which tells that Infertility can be caused due to male(30 percent) , Female (30 percent) , Combined (10 percent) , Unexplained (25 percent) And other reasons (5 percent)
There are other factors too like tubal diseases, uterine factor , endometriosis etc.
I hope and pray no women face hard times during pregnancy.
Women should take care of her health during this time.
My good wishes and prayers are with all the women out there. Hope my words help women out there.””

Surrogacy gives the infertile people a chance to have some kids.Surrogacy is very good according to me.Surrogacy should not be banned.It is the source of happiness for many people.Surrogate moms give kids to others who are unable to have kids naturally.
For me surrogacy is the best thing in the world.i was infertile and i got my twin daughters from surrogacy.
Good luck to everyone.

I am really sorry to learn about your desperate efforts to get pregnant. It is really difficult to accept that you cannot conceive after every trial. Three years is really a long time. Infertility due to poor ovarian reserves is a common reason of infertility among various women. Most of the women are diagnosed with infertility just because they don’t have sufficient ovarian reserves. The less reserves are due to several reasons. Actually it happens when the oocytes start reducing in both quality and quantity. It can be due to the age factor. In some cases the ailments can reduce the reserves too. A genetic reason can be active reason also. As the ovarian reserves go decrease the chances of getting pregnant are also lessened. In POR based infertility nothing would work. The best assisted reproduction alternative available in this regard is IVF. It can be carried out with the help of the donor eggs also. I wish that you get the best treatment for your infertility soon.