CCRM-anyone else m/c after graduating and CCS?

Just lost my third pg at 10w5d, baby stopped at 8w5d, which was day after the 8w4d u/s when I “graduated” from CCRM with singleton measuring right on track and with a heartbeat of 185. Was told that chance of m/c was 5%.

First loss was a chem pg after IUI (different RE).

Switched to CCRM and was in CCS study, got four high quality embies. First FET- another chem pg. More testing showed I’m compound heterozygous for MTHFR- put on antihistamine protocol and folgard- second FET- BFP, two u/s, saw good hb both times and then gone.

Has this happened to anyone else who went through CCRM? We were so optimistic…everything going great, everyone at CCRM so confident…we would have been at 12 w on Christmas day and announced, then first appt with OB last Friday and its all over. I’m devastated…I know there are lots of CCRMers and I just wonder who else has mc after “graduating” and how you got through it

[quote=lauries72]Just lost my third pg at 10w5d, baby stopped at 8w5d, which was day after the 8w4d u/s when I “graduated” from CCRM with singleton measuring right on track and with a heartbeat of 185. Was told that chance of m/c was 5%.

First loss was a chem pg after IUI (different RE).

Switched to CCRM and was in CCS study, got four high quality embies. First FET- another chem pg. More testing showed I’m compound heterozygous for MTHFR- put on antihistamine protocol and folgard- second FET- BFP, two u/s, saw good hb both times and then gone.

Has this happened to anyone else who went through CCRM? We were so optimistic…everything going great, everyone at CCRM so confident…we would have been at 12 w on Christmas day and announced, then first appt with OB last Friday and its all over. I’m devastated…I know there are lots of CCRMers and I just wonder who else has mc after “graduating” and how you got through it[/quote]

I’m very sorry for your situation. You might find some more information if you post your question over on the CCRM girls board. :grouphug: