CD20 level - is this good?

So got my CD20 (21 fell over the weekend) last Friday. Got results back today and it is 25. Is this good? They didn’t seemed alarmed by it but I thought >30 was good. She told me to POAS next week and then give another 4-5 days before restarting provera.
As I am new to this - does this sound right?

25 is a good number. On a medicated cycle anything 15 or over is GREAT! Anything over 5 means ovulation happened. :cross:

Thank you missingy. Does the # have anything to do with pregnacy? Does higher the # increase the chances of a :bfp: ?

[QUOTE=ashaz]Thank you missingy. Does the # have anything to do with pregnacy? Does higher the # increase the chances of a :bfp: ?[/QUOTE]

The number only indicates how strong ovulation was. You can’t predict pregnancy from that number unfortunately. The only thing you can tell from that number is IF a bfp happens the progesterone is high enough to support a pregnancy.

AGH (CD24)…so today when I went to the restroom I noticed some blood. More red in color. Nothing since that time but still scaring me. Some slight cramping. I am supposed to check for :bfp: this friday or next monday (4/8/13).

Could this be implantation bleeding? I have read this is more brown in color vs red. If :af: ; how would I know - vs implantation so that I can count this as CD 1. So worried! HELP…does this mean I am out this month?

Since it was just a little blood and it has stopped i would not count it as CD1. It could be implantation bleeding. Only time will tell. Goodluck!

Particularly this early in your cycle, since it was old blood and just a bit, I would assume it’s not AF. Since you didn’t have a day of full flow, you wouldn’t have a day to count as CD1 anyway, so even if the timing were right for a period, it still might not be one. Anyway, if you’re ever trying to figure out if you’ve started AF or not, the thing to do is get right in for an ultrasound and blood work on what would be your new CD3 or so so they can determine if the hormones indicate a period.

Update: So CD 25 and bleeding more (bright red blood)! - Sorry TMI but it is filling up the toilet when I use the restroom (nothing on pad). I think :af: is here…It is just so early! How could I get PG if only 24 day cycle? Is it even possible?
Calling today to see what next step is but likely starting Clomid tomorrow (CD3). Can they give medications to lengthen time from ovulation/trigger till :af: or :bfp: ?

I am so upset. Had really good feeling about this and afraid to go through the side effects of the trigger/ovulation again - it was really bad.

[QUOTE=ashaz]Update: So CD 25 and bleeding more (bright red blood)! - Sorry TMI but it is filling up the toilet when I use the restroom (nothing on pad). I think :af: is here…It is just so early! How could I get PG if only 24 day cycle? Is it even possible?
Calling today to see what next step is but likely starting Clomid tomorrow (CD3). Can they give medications to lengthen time from ovulation/trigger till :af: or :bfp: ?

I am so upset. Had really good feeling about this and afraid to go through the side effects of the trigger/ovulation again - it was really bad.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry :frowning:

When did you ovulate? Did you ovulated earlier than normal this cycle? Its possible to have an early AF if you ovulated earlier that cycle. Yes they can, they give girls progesterone support. But your P4 number was great. :cross: :cross:

I started checking CD9 with ovulation kit - nothing. CD 11 went in for follicle check- 1 ready to go so they provided a trigger shot. Figure I ovulated within 36 hours of the trigger.
I have an appointment tomorrow with my provider. The bleeding is just so different than :af: , I maybe went through 1/2 pad all day, but when I urinate (sorry TMI) - the toilet bowl is full of blood. So weird…

Anxious to see what the doctor says tomorrow. Looking for the positives — if it is :af: , I wont need to take provera this time so should be able to start again tomorrow or Friday night with clomid.

I don’t know how you ladies do this and handle it with such grace. All day at work I was ready to cry - so emotional, so frustrated…all I could think about was what was happening.