Cervical Mucus

Hi Ladies,

I am in my 2ww (today is start of 2nd week) and I was wondering if you could give me your input/opinion: For a couple of days now, i have noticed that my cervical mucus when I wipe after peeing (tmi, i know), that its creamy and thick, like around ovulation. Could this be an indicator of success or rather the opposite? Am I just obsession and should give it a rest? The internet doesnt really say much from what I have found so far.

Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks Ladies. :cheer:

ssnikitas,

Do you still get cervical mucus even after being on clomid? This is my first cycle of clomid and I have none at all. I am 9 days post iui and I feel like I am discharging but when I wipe there is nothing there.

I am having TONS of milky CM for the last 2 days. I think it is just from the progesterone (prometrium).

well… right when I initially wrote the post, I noticed that the creamy cv was starting to decrease. Now its completely gone and “normal”. But it was replaced with AF like symptoms yesterday and I had weird cramps (and gas) and was VERY *****y and crabby. I also noticed ovulation like cramping on my left side.

I have noticed since Tuesday, that I have been much more tired (2nd week of the 2ww). Lets just hope that this is all worth it!

Hopefully that is implantation cramping!!! :pray:

Silvere Lining, I hope so. Its there again right now as I am typing. Its kind of weird, it comes and goes. Not sure what to think. :cross: :pray: for :bfp: next week. When do you test?

I have the same question. I promised I wouldnt question every little symptom this month, but this symptom specifically should NOT be caused by clomid. I am 5dpiui now and its definitely increased. This didnt happen last month. :pray:

I am supposed to test 12/11. But I just wasn’t blessed with a large amount of patience and so I think I will start testing on 12/7 (10dpiui) and keep testing til 14dpiui and hope that I get a BFP in there somewhere, LOL. What about you?

knpoduch ~ Are you on progesterone? I think that is causing my increased CM. If not, maybe it is a good symptom then! :cross:

[QUOTE=SilvereLyning]I am supposed to test 12/11. But I just wasn’t blessed with a large amount of patience and so I think I will start testing on 12/7 (10dpiui) and keep testing til 14dpiui and hope that I get a BFP in there somewhere, LOL. What about you?

knpoduch ~ Are you on progesterone? I think that is causing my increased CM. If not, maybe it is a good symptom then! :cross:[/QUOTE]
No I’m not on any progesterone. I’m trying to hold out until the 11th but I may test on the 9th and then the 11th!

I am testing on Wednesday, 12/8 which will be 14dpiui. This month I am holding myself to it and will not test earlier. I learned in the last 2 months that if I do that, I am in such an emotional mood for 4 days straight. So this month, no matter what, I am waiting unil 14dpiui!:pray:

So since I wrote the original post, I noticed that CV increase (creamy & white) comes and goes. Sometimes its there and I think wth, other times, there is nothing. The cramping comes and goes too. Its mostly on the left side and like AF cramps. I also have horrible gas (I know, TMI ladies…)!

Has anyone heard of increased CV during implantation? I have had no brown discharge or bleeding. Its always been clear or eggwhite. Lets hope that this is good!

[quote=ssnikitas]I am testing on Wednesday, 12/8 which will be 14dpiui. This month I am holding myself to it and will not test earlier. I learned in the last 2 months that if I do that, I am in such an emotional mood for 4 days straight. So this month, no matter what, I am waiting unil 14dpiui!:pray:

So since I wrote the original post, I noticed that CV increase (creamy & white) comes and goes. Sometimes its there and I think wth, other times, there is nothing. The cramping comes and goes too. Its mostly on the left side and like AF cramps. I also have horrible gas (I know, TMI ladies…)!

Has anyone heard of increased CV during implantation? I have had no brown discharge or bleeding. Its always been clear or eggwhite. Lets hope that this is good![/quote]

Since this is my first time around, I really don’t have any info to give you on the increased CM during implantation. I can’t believe you can hold out until 14dpiui, but I completely understand why you are doing it.

I hope these are all great symptoms and you are indead :preg: !

i had louds of CM after clomid this cycle…even during 2ww till i guess 20-23 days past ovulation
but now its gone…its dry

i think its the hormones that do such things… so :pray: :preg:

[quote=FAITH80]i had louds of CM after clomid this cycle…even during 2ww till i guess 20-23 days past ovulation
but now its gone…its dry

i think its the hormones that do such things… so :pray: :preg:[/quote]

Well clomid typically dries up CM right? So maybe you just had the CM because you got a BFP? Maybe! :slight_smile:

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]Last month when I had my BFP right around 8dpiui I had an increase in creamy white discharge and some occasional cramping I believe was implantation. It was the right time and it did end up being positive for a week…

My hope is that this is what you’re feeling and here’s hoping this is your cycle!!! I need some good news before the holidays![/FONT]

SSE, you are sweet. I really hope thats what it is too. I have been researching the internet about it. Some say it is a sign of implantation, others say it means nothing. So I guess I will just have to wait & see until next week. Today is 9dpiui and I am not going to test until 14dpiui this month since last month made me so depressed. Kudos to those that test starting 10dpiui!

How long does implantation last? I read 1-2 days?