Chances of IUI success

I just had my first IUI and I was wondering what any of you ladies with experience thought about my chances for success, I was concerned with Dh count. I had two mature follies measuring at 20 and 21 and a possible third measuring at 15 all on left ovary, the day of my trigger. DH count post wash was 27 million and 89% motility. Im praying for a first time succes. Also, is there anyone else on here thats the same CD as me? I would loooove a testing buddy:thankyou:

I test 12/4. When do u test. Those seem like good numbers to me. Have they tested your progestrone level yet?

:babydust:

I’m a first iui success :slight_smile: so it IS most definitely possible! Good luck to you!

Those are GREAT numbers! So you have a great chance. Im a first IUI success… but granted we lost our triplets, i still got pregnant. But i lost them due to other issues and nothing to do with the IUI. First time IUI bfp’s do happen!! :cross:

[quote=my5tzkny]I test 12/4. When do u test. Those seem like good numbers to me. Have they tested your progestrone level yet?

:babydust:[/quote]

My AF is due on the 4th, my RE told me to test on the 2nd but Im not sure if im going to or not, I may wait until the 4th because im too scared to see a BFN!! Good luck to you, keep my updated. Any “symptoms” yet?

[quote=my5tzkny]I test 12/4. When do u test. Those seem like good numbers to me. Have they tested your progestrone level yet?

:babydust:[/quote]

No she isnt concerned about my progest. because I did clomid and trigger this month. I have done clomid in the past and my day 21 levels were always about 20. Previous to clomid though they were around 2.3, 2.4 which she said was indicating that I was not ovulating.

OMG THATS AWSOME?? Im assuming from the dates on your sig tha you just found out your pregnant? CONGRATS, thats sooo exciting! I hope Im as lucky as you are!!!

We had 21 MIL and 60%, and its looking favorable! I’ll worry until the 1st u/s that its a cosmic joke, though :wink:

Looks like you have a good chance.

I got pregnant on my first IUI in 2008. I had 2 follicles and DH’s sperm was 8 million and 87% motility.

Someone did a poll in BFP status for IUI thread on here and most women got pregnant with the first IUI.