Changing Medication Timings

Hi,
I am currently in the 2WW of my IVF cycle and use progesterone suppositories 3 times a day at 6:30 am, 3 pm and 11:30 pm. This allows me to lie down after both my morning and evening suppositories.
I will be travelling to a time zone which is 3.5 hours ahead of me for one month. THis means my suppository timings will become 10 am, 6:30 pm and 3:00 am at my destination. As these are rather inconvenient timings, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to change my suppository timings so that they are more convenient at my destination?
How do I do this? Should I start changing my suppository timings by small amounts of time starting right now. I still have 1 week before I have to travel.

I work 3 nights per weeks so I take all of my meds, PIO and endometrin included, at different times most days, sometimes varying by up to 4 hours. My RE said it didn’t really matter what time I was taking the progesterone, not like the stims which needed to be pretty close to the same time every day.

I think it’s more important to just make sure you are doing it three times in 24 hrs, as evenly spaced as possible.

I’ve tweeked my progesterone over the past couple of days, mostly because I’ve slept a little later. I’m really hating the idea of doing it at work but I have no other choice starting tomorrow!

When in doubt, call your RE but I don’t think it will be a big deal to just change it as soon as you get to the new location.

Thank you Charybdis &BrittEv0610!