Clear positive in less than 2 minutes

Oh my God.

So, I wasn’t even going to test this cycle. I’m 11 dpo. It is 9:00 PM here. I’ve felt sure I was going to get AF. Me and DH were going to go out and get some drinks, I had second thoughts. I realized I had an FRER test in my bathroom (thought I didnt have any HPTs) I took it. Clear positive in less than 2 minutes. The test line is still lighter than the control line, but a DEFINITE positive. I wish I had more HPTs! Im hyperventilating. I feel scared because I’m getting sharp pains in my vagina like I did while I was pregnant (when I m/c) and like I did before AF last month.

I’m so happy but so scared.

[quote=booboo9595]Oh my God.

So, I wasn’t even going to test this cycle. I’m 11 dpo. It is 9:00 PM here. I’ve felt sure I was going to get AF. Me and DH were going to go out and get some drinks, I had second thoughts. I realized I had an FRER test in my bathroom (thought I didnt have any HPTs) I took it. Clear positive in less than 2 minutes. The test line is still lighter than the control line, but a DEFINITE positive. I wish I had more HPTs! Im hyperventilating. I feel scared because I’m getting sharp pains in my vagina like I did while I was pregnant (when I m/c) and like I did before AF last month.

I’m so happy but so scared.[/quote]

Congratulations, that is wanderful. A positive HPT at 11 dpo will give you a great beta. When are u going for beta testing?

WOW!!! That’s really exciting! I’m sending up a prayer for you that this is it!!! :slight_smile:

siranford: I just see my regular gyno at this point (can’t afford an RE yet, and ins. covers nothing), so they don’t schedule regular betas with me. But since i m/c last time, I might call them tomorrow and just have them run a progesterone and hcG check on me, just in case. since I’m paying for it, they’ll do it.

thanks megndrew!

[QUOTE=booboo9595]Oh my God.

I’m so happy but so scared.[/QUOTE]

That’s amazing news!! So happy for you :slight_smile:

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

Booboo; CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bsv: This is a great news!

Farah

Thanks everyone! I wish I could just relax but I feel so nervous!

Go to the Dollar store and get a test for $1!!!

That is awesome!!!:cheer:

:cross: :cross: :cross:

Hope the test gets darker. Did you take a trigger this cycle? If no, then you’ve got yourself a :bfp: !! If you did, i’d keep testing to watch the lines get darker to make sure.

But :cheer: :clap: :cross: YAYAY!

[quote=missingmy#2]:cross: :cross: :cross:

Hope the test gets darker. Did you take a trigger this cycle? If no, then you’ve got yourself a :bfp: !! If you did, i’d keep testing to watch the lines get darker to make sure.

But :cheer: :clap: :cross: YAYAY![/quote]

Thanks! No, I didn’t do a trigger or any medication this cycle. I will probably get some more HPT’s tomorrow or Sunday when I would have actually missed my period and see if they are darker. I tested BFN at 11 dpo last time I was pregnant, so I hope that’s a good sign (though I guess I logically know it doesn’t mean much.) I’ll just keep my fingers crossed, I guess there’s not much else I can do!

Booboo: Congrats cycle buddy! Unfortunately, mine was a BFN this morning at 12dpo. I’m pretty bummed, but I still have hope for this cycle and plan to keep testing unless AF comes.

Thank you very much! Sorry you got BFN, but you are definitely not out yet! 12 dpo can still be too early, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

[QUOTE=booboo9595]Thanks! No, I didn’t do a trigger or any medication this cycle. I will probably get some more HPT’s tomorrow or Sunday when I would have actually missed my period and see if they are darker. I tested BFN at 11 dpo last time I was pregnant, so I hope that’s a good sign (though I guess I logically know it doesn’t mean much.) I’ll just keep my fingers crossed, I guess there’s not much else I can do![/QUOTE]

Well then your eggo is preggo :preg: HEHE! wOOt wOOt :cheer:

CONGRATS on your BFP BOOBOO!!!