Clinics in Philadelphia, PA area

Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who used a Fertility Clinic in Philly or nearby. I know SART has statistics for IVF success, but there isn’t much info available on IUIs and I want to make sure I go with the right clinic. I’m currently looking at Penn Fertility and RMA Philadelphia, but would also like to hear about others in the area.

Thank you.

[quote=HopeForTheBest]Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who used a Fertility Clinic in Philly or nearby. I know SART has statistics for IVF success, but there isn’t much info available on IUIs and I want to make sure I go with the right clinic. I’m currently looking at Penn Fertility and RMA Philadelphia, but would also like to hear about others in the area.

Thank you.[/quote]

I’m sorry to say I did not have good experience with RMA Philly. But I heard good things about Abington.

HopeForTheBest - I am just outside of Philly, in King of Prussia. I am using Penn Fertility in Radnor. My RE is Dr. Gracia. I have not had success yet, only because we are still doing some diagnostics and my husband has a low sperm count. I did have a friend that was pregnant with 2 children, 2 different iui’s with the same donor sperm. She was pregnant each time on the first try. She used Penn Fertility. Every woman is different but maybe that will help you a bit.

Don’t know how far Marlton/Cherry Hill area is from you, but we used South Jersey Fertility and were able to conceive through IVF. We liked them and were successful.
Best wishes!

I’m using Society Hill Reproductive Medicine for IUI (on Pine in Philly). I’ve been really happy with them so far (although I’m not very far along in the process so I can’t talk about success or anything).

There are two things that I’ve been especially happy with them about. First, my infertility situation is a little out-of-the-ordinary and awkward for me to talk about. I’ve found them to be super easy to talk to. They’ve answered all my weird questions patiently.

Second, they’ve been pretty good about cost stuff. For example, I’m currently doing IUI with letrazole and ovidrel. My insurance doesn’t cover the ovidrel. When they thought my pharmacy (CVS) was charging too much, they called around and found someplace that charged about 2/3 what my pharmacy had been charging. I thought that was going above and beyond what I expected.

Oh - and I have SUPER small veins. Everyone who draws blood seems to have issues finding my veins. Their nurse has been exceptional about not having to stab me 15 times to get a blood draw.

Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that I had an AMAZING experience with RMA of philadelphia. My RE was Dr. Freedman and I could not have asked for anything better. I mostly went to the king of Prussia office. I would highly recommend then to everyone. Even if my outcome had not have been positive, my experience with them was great. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!