Clomid 100mg

Anyone get a :bfp: on 100mg of Clomid? I am doing it cycle day 4-8. Also wondering what side effects you got on this dosage. So far I am on cd 3 and starting to get bloated. Also each time I have taken clomid I have gotten a weird symptom…greasy hair (despite washing it every day x2) Anyone else get this?

[QUOTE=minihorseowner]Anyone get a :bfp: on 100mg of Clomid? I am doing it cycle day 4-8. Also wondering what side effects you got on this dosage. So far I am on cd 3 and starting to get bloated. Also each time I have taken clomid I have gotten a weird symptom…greasy hair (despite washing it every day x2) Anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]
My worst symptom is hot flashes and they seem to get worse every month. Its so warm outside now and the hot flashes are driving me crazy. I have to have the A/C blasting and I freeze my poor husband. I haven’t had to many weird side effects, but do notice I a much more emotional, I cry at almost everything.
I have not gotten a bfp yet, but I will keep my fingers crossed that it works for you!

Yup I have had a bit of being super sensitive with my last doses but not too bad. Looks like we are pretty close in cycle. I have my u/s on Monday!

:bfp: coming up for both of us!

I had hot flashes and headaches. I think I did 150mg of Clomid. Worked for me on the 4th cycle!

I did. on the second cycle with it. but it ended up in a blighted ovum.

I got my :bfp: from 100mg of Clomid after 50mg didn’t even make me ovulate!

I had terrible side effects both times taking it - the dizziness and nausea were the worst. I tried acupuncture the second time for the side effects and to help with ovulation. The acupuncture really seemed to work! :smiley:

Very encouraging! I had my 2nd IUI yesterday. Here’s :pray:
this time it works!