Clomid&Ovidrel but no AF?BFN?

OK so I took clomid on CD 3-7 starting on Oct. 21. I had 6 good follies over 20. Did ovidrel Oct. 31. Ovulated(I think Nov. 2) I had lots of pain for about 8 hours. I am now 16 days past trigger and 14 days past ovulation and still no AF or :bfp: . I’ve been POAS for 3 days now. Should I be worried? Anyone have BFP 14DPO and then do blood test and get a good beta? By the way my nipples were really sore post Ovulation but aren’t anymore. Doesn’t that mean that :af: should be coming?

[QUOTE=bellt12]OK so I took clomid on CD 3-7 starting on Oct. 21. I had 6 good follies over 20. Did ovidrel Oct. 31. Ovulated(I think Nov. 2) I had lots of pain for about 8 hours. I am now 16 days past trigger and 14 days past ovulation and still no AF or :bfp: . I’ve been POAS for 3 days now. Should I be worried? Anyone have BFP 14DPO and then do blood test and get a good beta? By the way my nipples were really sore post Ovulation but aren’t anymore. Doesn’t that mean that :af: should be coming?[/QUOTE]
You still might get a :bfp: The game is on as long as :af: doesnt show up, so theres still hope…Good luck!

Was this your first month on clomid? On my first month, I didnt know that Clomid would cause my AF to appear later. However, I hope with you this is not the case. Hugs to you and good luck!!

Hi Bell,
I was just curious if AF showed yet. I am in the same boat and just trying to find answers. I triggered with Ovidel on 10/29/11 and had my IUI on 10/31/11. On CD27 my RE did a pregnancy test, it was a BFN. I am currently on CD33, 17DP trigger, 15DPO??? and still no AF.
Praying you get your BFP:bsv:

I an having the same issue. I took 50mg of clomid days 5-9 and then ovidrel shot on the evening of CD14m had an IUI on the morning of CD16. AF has not paid her visit and my cycles are very regular.:pray:for:bfp:

Bfp??

I read your post and I am so curious to find out if you got a BFP!! We triggered 3 mature follies to release this month, and wanted to know success rates for multiple follicles

From what I’ve read here is most people tend to ovulate on cd13-14 with Clomid 50 or 100+Ovidrel
But what if previous cycles are about 60 days and no ovulation?

It just sounds so early, because even when i ovulated earlier with somewhat shorter cycles it was more like cd 22-30 for cycles 33-43 days.
It also seems that u/s checking for follies would show small immature ones at the time. I am just thinking if my follies got used to taking more time to grow?