Clomid Question!

Hey ladies!! My :af: came today after 10 days of provera. If I start 50 mgs of Clomid on Sunday when would I ovulate???

I hope we all get :bfp: for Christmas! Thank you in advance!! :bsv:

It really depends on how long your cycles are. Clomid made my cycles longer so I was ovulating at around day 16 to 18. Are you doing a follie check and ultrasound? That might help determine when you will ovulate. I just had an obgyn so my only way to estimate my ovulation was by taking my Tempetures:).

Hope you get your :bfp: Soon:).

Same as Borboleta I ovulated around day 16 to 18. I used OPK and temps. Temps really help so I would start keeping track of that.

Hi! I have no idea if this is accurate or not but this site will give you a general idea on when you should ovulate on the clomid:
Clomid Ovulation Calculator - When Am I Fertile? | BabyMed.com

[quote=melsully]Hi! I have no idea if this is accurate or not but this site will give you a general idea on when you should ovulate on the clomid:
Clomid Ovulation Calculator - When Am I Fertile? | BabyMed.com[/quote]

I ovulated on CD16, so yes, it does depend on how long your cycle will be on clomid. This is round 1 for me…:pray: :pray: it works.

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]I ovulated on CD16, so yes, it does depend on how long your cycle will be on clomid. This is round 1 for me…:pray: :pray: it works.[/QUOTE]

We ovulated together LOL :slight_smile: I had horrible pain, i dont know if it was ovulation or just the egg gettn bigger. Cuz i still have a lil pain still. Maybe that I ovulated later the next day or something… I have a really, really small chance that’ll happen this month… I will get my DH to do the :dance: tonight… It’s just gonna have to happen for him… What he told me was to be happy & let life happen… So, i’m just gonna do what i’m doin and let it happen… :slight_smile:

Keeppin my :cross: & :pray: lots for you girls!!

Breezy,

LOL, we are cycle buddies for sure! THankful you are still here.

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]Breezy,

LOL, we are cycle buddies for sure! THankful you are still here.[/QUOTE]

I’m deff thankful to have you & the rest of the ladies here!!:cheer:

I wouldn’t know what to do with these mood swings and all w/o all of you… These feelings of up’s & down’s were really starting to get to me… But i’m also thankful for coming across the book, The Secret… It’s really helped my way of thinking these last 2 days… I just continue to tell myself positive thoughts… Thoughts become things! “I will be pregnant and i will have a baby” :cheer: I think everyone should give this book a look over.

[quote=Breezy2305]I’m deff thankful to have you & the rest of the ladies here!!:cheer:

I wouldn’t know what to do with these mood swings and all w/o all of you… These feelings of up’s & down’s were really starting to get to me… But i’m also thankful for coming across the book, The Secret… It’s really helped my way of thinking these last 2 days… I just continue to tell myself positive thoughts… Thoughts become things! “I will be pregnant and i will have a baby” :cheer: I think everyone should give this book a look over.[/quote]

What is it about?

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]What is it about?[/QUOTE]

It’s about the Law of Attraction… It’s kind of a spiritual thing. talks about the universe and how we make things happen with the power of our thoughts… I’m not a huge god fan, but I do believe there is something much bigger than us out there… and this book, i believe in… I think positive thoughts and believe in the things i want to happen… It actually works!!! “I believe I WILL be pregnant, I believe I will have a baby!!” weather it happens this month or not, I know it WILL happen… cuz i believe in it… but it’s deff a diff book… It’s good for the positive uplifting that i’m deff lacking on…

I hope whoever reads it enjoys it as much as I do… It’s deff helped me through these last few days that i’ve been down…

I guess your question’s been answered already, but what I read about it online says that we ovulate generally between 5-10 days after the last day of clomid. But for me, that is variable. I have ovulated on CD24 this cycle and that is way off! :eek: But when we were trying naturally for DS#1, I had ovulated on CD23. So anything’s possible.

:babydust: all around!

Oh, I am going to try the positive thoughts thing… who knows it just might work! :cross: