Clomind...again

Ladies,

I need some words of encouragement. I’m on my second clomid cycle (starting today) and I’m very pessimistic. I’ve been so emotional and my hormones have been every where lately. I just don’t know if I have the fight in me this month. My poor husband has to deal with all of of my ups and downs. Please tell me I can do it. I hate how the drug makes me feel.

Just take a deep breath, ttc in general makes us all emotional but you have to relax, the more that you think about it and get upset over it the more you are stressing your body out. At each period I like to think of it as I get another chance to try again :slight_smile: Keep your head up doll :slight_smile:

Its my first day to take clomid, i heard so many gud and bad results for this but i want to conceive, more than a year since our wedding and i really wanted to be preggy. is clomid really effective?

I also hate how the Clomid makes me feel. I am in my 3rd two week waiting period and my patience is waning. Clomid is very largely successful. Sometimes it just feels like nothing is going to work. :bsv:

Thank you

Ladies,

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I just took my last pill of clomid…now it’s on to ovulation testing. I also just found my my neighbor is pregnant…everyone around me is getting knocked up. :frowning:

I know how you feel. I know a lady too that started trying for a baby about 5 months ago and she just told me that she got her :bfp: . It is so hard to hear that! But all we can do is keep trying and working towards our goal. Bumpy road though:).

[quote=dreammommy]Ladies,

I need some words of encouragement. I’m on my second clomid cycle (starting today) and I’m very pessimistic. I’ve been so emotional and my hormones have been every where lately. I just don’t know if I have the fight in me this month. My poor husband has to deal with all of of my ups and downs. Please tell me I can do it. I hate how the drug makes me feel.[/quote]

i also hate the way clomid makes me feel. i get BAD hot flashes and am severly irritable. downright MEAN and nasty, especially towards my dh. also very emotional. i cried over the cats haircut a few days ago! we did 1 cycle in dec/jan, and then i needed to take a month off b/c i didn’t have it in me to get right back on the clomid. this time i had to totally gear up for it. it helped that a friend i’ve gotten to know thru this site was getting ready to join me on the clomid crazy train. keep your head up, and if you need a break, take one!

:grouphug:

[quote=dreammommy]Ladies,

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. I just took my last pill of clomid…now it’s on to ovulation testing. I also just found my my neighbor is pregnant…everyone around me is getting knocked up. :([/quote]

I have to say I feel exactly like you do. Your are not alone. I am curious to see how this turned out for you. I just finished my last Provera yesterday, and this is my first try.

Hope all turned out well.

I take my last pill tomorrow of Clomid. I guess I am pretty lucky I have been feeling pretty good; minimal side effects; This is my 1st month of taking Clomid; also taking Provera to induce my cycle. Good Luck Everyone!!! Hoping for :bfp:for everyone!