Confused.. Help please

Hi All,

After TTc for more than a year, When we consulted the gyno, came to know that I have Hypothyroid, High FSH and low AMH. RE suggested Ovulation Induction. After trying for 2 months, one cycle with clomid, Re asked me to get the HSG done. HSG was done in April of this year. The Results were normal.
Now since we have relocated to new city, we are consulting new RE. I had a meeting with her on Saturday. When she saw the HSG x-ray, she suspected the adhesions. When I showed the report, she said the x-ray appears to be normal but I do have adhesions and she wants to do a diagnostic lap to be sure. I don’t want to get any surgery if it is not absolutely necessary. When I asked about the necessity, she just told me to try IUI for 2 cycles and then if we didn’t succeed, go for the lap.
My doubt is

1. If there are any adhesions in tube, how dye can pass easily? ( I didn’t had any pain or cramps during HSG)

What is the success rate of lap in treating tube blockage or adhesions? Whats is the recovery time?

Sorry for the long post… I just wanted to ask all of my doubts…

Thanks in advance
CyberHope

The dye won’t pass easily and that is how it will prove presence of adhesions. I don’t think that lap is necessary. Any intrusive treatment should be considered with second opinion. BTW. have you tried any natural treatments for blocked fallopian tubes? Just give them a try as they are safe, cheaper with high success rate. For the list of treatment options available try this link http://www.fallopiantubeblockage.com/. It has comprehensive list of treatments for blocked fallopian tubes.

The dye won’t pass easily and that is how it will prove presence of adhesions. I don’t think that lap is necessary. Any intrusive treatment should be considered with second opinion. BTW. have you tried any natural treatments for blocked fallopian tubes? Just give them a try as they are safe, cheaper with high success rate.

For a list of treatment options try this link http://www.fallopiantubeblockage.com/