Confused

hi I am new here and I am single but ready to start a family on my own and no longer want to wait for Mr. Right. Just need some helping clearing through the confusion in my head. I went to a well known clinic in the Bay Area just to make sure I was fertile, while there the doctor did my sonogram on day 25. I basically had low AFC. A total of 4. The various blood test confirmed that my AMH was 0.5. FSH was 10.3. He didn’t sound very hopeful and suggested I try natural cycle IUI and then a mini ivf.

I proceeded to get a second opinion and my sonogram was done on day 2 of my cycle. I had 6 AFC in each ovary for a total of 12. He’s till recommends IVF but says it’s not as bad as first doctor suggested. Whom do I believe? They are both incredibly reputable. Yikes.

Such a dilemma that you are in. This is what happens when you have two doctors and believing in both. Well I cannot say which one to believe. Cause I personally do not know which one is the best. The decision lies with you. In both circumstances you are advised for an IVF. The only difference is the urgency. The first doctor depends his hope for the procedure, feels like without that method it will be like impossible to conceive. Then the second he has a bit of hopes. But feels you can still have an IVF. He thinks that You have a little ability to conceive naturally. When I weigh both of these decisions, I arrive at one conclusion. That you just hope for an IVF. Because even the second doctor told you it is bad. Your situation is not that bad, bur still bad. So rather than banking your hopes where nothing is going to happen. It could be better you opt for the only decision that you are guaranteed of positivity. However, that does not mean the procedure must be a success. I know of various people who have had failed IVF. But still, here you will be having hopes. But if you are still hopefully to wait to conceive naturally., You can still go ahead. Sometimes it takes patients to have some of the best things in life.

Such a dilemma that you are in. This is what happens when you have two doctors and believing in both. Well I cannot say which one to believe. Cause I personally do not know which one is the best. The decision lies with you. In both circumstances you are advised for an IVF. The only difference is the urgency. The first doctor depends his hope for the procedure, feels like without that method it will be like impossible to conceive. Then the second he has a bit of hopes. But feels you can still have an IVF. He thinks that You have a little ability to conceive naturally. When I weigh both of these decisions, I arrive at one conclusion. That you just hope for an IVF. Because even the second doctor told you it is bad. Your situation is not that bad, bur still bad. So rather than banking your hopes where nothing is going to happen. It could be better you opt for the only decision that you are guaranteed of positivity. However, that does not mean the procedure must be a success. I know of various people who have had failed IVF. But still, here you will be having hopes. But if you are still hopefully to wait to conceive naturally. You can still go ahead. Sometimes it takes patients to have some of the best things in life. You can try Bio tex clinic, they have the best services.