Controvertial but sincere: cut semen samples in half; any benefit to iui over natural

3 failed IVF cycles with no insurance money left. I assure I am 100% serious about having to save money.

What do you guys think:

1.) can I buy sperm samples from a sperm bank and cut them into pieces. that way, I can use one sample for many months.

2.) If the sperm volume/motility, etc. is good, do I need to bother with IUI? If the sperm parameters are good, maybe I can just un-thaw the sperm sample and insert the semen in my vagina and expect the sperm to swim where need to go. /Since the semen would be in my vagina and not my uterus, there would not be as much of a need for 100% sterility. Mind you, I intend to be as careful as I can regarding cleanliness, but the vagina is built to protect us from a minimal amount of germs, and the uterus isn’t.

Maybe if I repeat the process every month during my fertile time, after 12 months, I can achieve a pregnancy. After 12 months at 1% chance of pregnancy every month (at my age), then after 12 months, I might have about a 10% chance in a year.

I’m 44 and had 3 failed IVF attempts with a known donor. On the first try, 18 out of 20 eggs were immature. On the second cycle, I used birth control (to have the eggs more likely to be mature) before the cycle and got about 15 eggs and all but 1 arrested on day 5. On the third cycle, I had 10 eggs, all fertilized (icsi), all “beautiful” embryos (according to my doctor): implanted 5 and the rest arrested on day 5. Everything seems to be great, but for some reason, they always arrest on day 5. I have no health insurance money left.

I thought about using a sperm bank (in case, for some reason my known donor has fragmented sperm or some other issue). Also, my known donor has low volume which wasn’t an issue when using icsi/ivf but would be a problem otherwise.

I can feel your concerns! But a living sperm donor is always better than something frozen on the bank. And also about your insurance worry, to be honest, i’m really sympathetic with your situation right now…

However, you can keep moving forward with your plan coz you can still easily have your insurance reimbursement whenever successful. In Asian countries, we have no medical insurance for that purpose. Our country is also poor and still on the way of developing, if we save enough money for the treatment, we even can’t pursue that expensive and high-tech procedure.

Wish you all the best,
Take care!

I can feel your concerns! But a living sperm donor is always better than something frozen on the bank. And also about your insurance worry, to be honest, i’m really sympathetic with your situation right now…

Our excellent online Testking vmware certification[/url] training programs will prince2 foundation lead you to success in the We also offer latest passguide and with 100% success guarantee. Our [url=http://www.principiacollege.edu/]www.principiacollege.edu is rare in IT world.