Cornell-Weil IVF Ladies-CRMI

Let’s unite, chat and start a new group here! Hoping to connect with some of you that see Dr. Goldschlag. Would love to exchange stories, successes, worries, etc.

I’m not going to Cornell right now. But I did in the past. I think you made a good choice going to Cornell because I had one of the best cycles with them. When I was RMA, I had no more than 4 3-day embyros. When i was at Cornell, I had 12 embryos on Day 3. I just couldn’t continue on with them because they did not seem comfortable vitrifying embryos, which is what I want because I have uterine lining issues that require lupron depot for 2 months. There’s not a lot of hand holding, but they know definitely know how to stim you!

[LEFT]Hi there, Im cycling at crmi. Starting stims probably around 4/28. its my second IVF. I have a 5 year old from my first IVF which I did by dr Goldschlag and was successful. [/LEFT]

[LEFT] Do you have the grant?[/LEFT]

Thank you for the reassurance. I don’t quite know what vetrifying embryo means as I have not started cycling yet. Your results are making me feel optimistic though and I am slightly younger than you. You know RMA makes us over 40 ladies feel like we are 90! HAHA:grouphug:

I am cycling with CRMI and seeing Dr. Goldschlag. It is my 2nd attempt there. 1st one was BFN. I have done IVF 2x before I went to Cornell (both BFN) so I already knew what to expect so it wasn’t so daunting.

Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be glad to help anyway I can.

Did you start stims?
How’s everything going?

[quote=surprised][LEFT]Hi there, Im cycling at crmi. Starting stims probably around 4/28. its my second IVF. I have a 5 year old from my first IVF which I did by dr Goldschlag and was successful. [/LEFT]

[LEFT] Do you have the grant?[/LEFT]
[/quote]

H, is this thread still active? I accidentally got on the CCRM thread thinking it was Cornell (I thought it stood for Cornell Center for Reproductive Medicine). It was very active. Anyways I am seeing Dr. Schattman and had a failed fresh IVF in June. My very first one. It was my first and I am 36 with only issue being one blocked tube so I thought it would work but I was wrong. :frowning:
Starting FET in July since they are closed now but thought I’d look for some support on here…