Correct melatonin dosage?

Hi, so I’ve started taking melatonin and in my research I’ve seen many CCRM patients post that the CCRM cocktail dosage is 3mg daily.

The pills I have found come in 300mcg per pill dosage. So to get 3mg, I’d need to take 10 pills. The bottle recommends up to 2 pills daily.

Is anyone actually taking 3mg? Does that just totally knock you out at night?? Is there any worry of overdosing on that that you have heard of?

Thanks!

I only take 3 mg!!!

Ok, so I must have had a total blonde moment! I meant mg not grams! I have corrected my post! Thanks!

So what dosage do your pills come in? Does the bottle have directions for a much smaller dose? Does the 3mg knock you out?

Thanks!

[quote=Buttercup5]Ok, so I must have had a total blonde moment! I meant mg not grams! I have corrected my post! Thanks!

So what dosage do your pills come in? Does the bottle have directions for a much smaller dose? Does the 3mg knock you out?

Thanks![/quote]

I just bought a bottle from walmart. Each pill is 3mg. It didn’t knock me out, but I was sleeping better on it.

Ok, so now I’m realizing…300mcg would be 3mg, right? wow, what is wrong with me???

how embarrasing…wish I could delete this post now! lol!

Are you a finalist??

I buy mine at gnc or vitamin world in 3mg tabs… No doesn’t knock me out. I try to take it an hour before bed.

LOL! too funny!

Nope - I didn’t make it, but there are some real heartbreaking stories on there. I voted for ‘katie and frank’…

LOL, I’m glad you realized 300mcg is 3mg. At first I was like Noooooooo!