Cramping and lower back pain in 2ww at 7dp3dt

I am currently 7dp3dt and getting on/off cramps since yesterday…but there r stronger cramps today (tho again on/off) AND with lower back pain! feels totally like AF is coming. anyone felt the same? i understand that if this is not successful, AF wd start anytime from tomorrow (8dp)…dont wanna POAS. Beta on 3/9. trying to be hopeful :frowning: :pray: ur stories will help! :grouphug:

:grouphug: Period like cramps are normal. I had them and there’s plenty of women on this fourm who also had them. Hang in there…If you look at the success links almost everyone experienced cramping.

Thanks! :slight_smile: need the reassuring…feel so down at times… thanks again!

Try to keep calm…hahahah like it’s that easy right? With both cycles I had cramping, but with the second one, I did have lower back pain so I was convinced AF was coming…I’m just about to hit 17 weeks!
All my best that you get your :bfp:
Hang in there! :flower:

[QUOTE=March2013]I am currently 7dp3dt and getting on/off cramps since yesterday…but there r stronger cramps today (tho again on/off) AND with lower back pain! feels totally like AF is coming. anyone felt the same? i understand that if this is not successful, AF wd start anytime from tomorrow (8dp)…dont wanna POAS. Beta on 3/9. trying to be hopeful :frowning: :pray: ur stories will help! :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Kbdiadora: thanks so much! :slight_smile: I really hope it works out this time…its our 2nd ivf…if it doesnt it will b quite a while till we can save for another one!! I hope u hav a safe joyful pregnancy n then get to enjoy the precious lil one even more! :grouphug: It feels so nice to know that a complete stranger in some part of the world wishes u well n is praying for u. All the best to u!

I had the worst lower back pains with my last transfer and it ended up being twins! :slight_smile:

Thanks gingersnap but i think its game over for me unfortunately! :frowning: Today at 9dpt3dt i got an hcg of 2.4. One final hcg test on tues n then its all done n dusted. Not the right time for me i guess. The cramping is gone too… Sometimes i wonder y i put myself thru this…this was my 2nd ivf, after 1 iui n countless femara n clomid cycles…sorry just feeling so crappy…

Thanks gingersnap but i think its game over for me unfortunately! :frowning: Today at 9dpt3dt i got an hcg of 2.4. One final hcg test on tues n then its all done n dusted. Not the right time for me i guess. The cramping is gone too… Sometimes i wonder y i put myself thru this…this was my 2nd ivf, after 1 iui n countless femara n clomid cycles…not to mention 2 m/c (conceived naturally)…sorry just feeling so crappy…

Update: tues hcg level=38, 4 days later it goes up to 183. Doc happy with the no. despite the fact that i’m spotting off n on. Am waiting now for next hcg test this Wed. Cramping continues off n on!

I thought i’d update for the benefit (hopefully) of those who look for answers n hope without actually posting, like I’ve done for quite a while! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to all the lovely, brave ladies out there!!!