Cramping early in the TWW

I wish it was implantation, but I am too early for that! I am having a dull cramping across the lower part of my entire abdomen (think below the belly button) and I am 3 DPO. Is this common for people who take Clomid? This is my first cycle, so I am a complete newbie! It’s pretty bothersome, though - not excruciating, but definitely there. TIA!

OMG! I am FREAKING out now that I read about OHSS. I am insanely - like 5 months preggers bloated - all of a sudden, but I thought it was from the taco dip/refried beans I ate for dinner. It probably is, but that’s a huge sign of OHSS apparently, as is the cramping. Then, I weighed myself and I weigh 3 more lbs. than I weighed this AM. That being said, I ate refried beans + drank tons of water, per Amber’s post. I guess if it’s really bad tomorrow, I’ll call the RE and see what she says.

[QUOTE=Mama_to_3_boys]OMG! I am FREAKING out now that I read about OHSS. I am insanely - like 5 months preggers bloated - all of a sudden, but I thought it was from the taco dip/refried beans I ate for dinner. It probably is, but that’s a huge sign of OHSS apparently, as is the cramping. Then, I weighed myself and I weigh 3 more lbs. than I weighed this AM. That being said, I ate refried beans + drank tons of water, per Amber’s post. I guess if it’s really bad tomorrow, I’ll call the RE and see what she says.[/QUOTE]

Usually when I have dull cramping um it’s stuff moving through the intestines. I know it’s gross but that is where much of my issues are…

I have been cramping every day in my 2WW. I cannot tell if I am bloated (I am a chunky gal so I have no idea what bloated is LOL). I would call your doctor if it becomes painful or if you start to worry about it. There is no shame in making sure you are okay.

Thanks, girls…I Googled it then freaked out and I’ve since come back to earth! Thank you all for the insight - I appreciate you bearing with me!

I’ve had a twinge of cramping my entire 2WW