CRG Support

Hello my Chat Room Girls! Here is our new meeting place when we can’t meet in chat! Even though we may all be in different parts of our cycle, or in our journey we all know so much about each other and we need to keep each other updated, vent, laugh and just have a place we can call home!

:welcome: and let’s get started!!! :cheer:

WOHOOO Im the second post haha!!! CD 22 hear… pain in the hip region :pray: this is my month!!!

I hope all the girls that are pregnant have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy and the girls that are ttc i pray we all get BFP!!!

Woohooooo I am the next one to post… Thanks for setting this up Lovin.

:preg: this us all very soon

:grouphug: to all of us!!!

got my :bfp: Nov. 7 on hpt confirmed Nov. 8th at dr.

first beta on the 10th was 793
second beta on the 14 was 2764!!

not feeling :preg: as i did before other then morning sickness

YAY!!! Already posts going up! As you all know I am Amanda/Mandy

2dpo today and will test Dec. 9th. Going to call my new RE’s office come Monday and tell them we are going at it all natural again. Since now I know how to work an OPK and got my Smile…lol

Good luck to all my Girls still trying and waiting on our :bfp: and for the ones of us all ready pregnant YAY!!! This is going to be exciting to watch it all unfold and blossom!

XOXO, Jax and I are hungry! LOL

I have newly discovered the chat room and I love it!!! I feel that I have gotten to know many of you already. If I haven’t chatted with you yet, my history is in my siggy!

I hope for lots of :bfp: soon!

I haven’t been on this chat before and I am pretty new to the site and looking for support. I am on CD 16 and just had my 4th IUI today so I will be testing for pregnancy on 12/13…hope it’s ok to join this thread. :babydust: and :bsv: to everyone…

:welcome: COskigirl!! You are more than welcome to join us. If you want to know how to get to chat look at the top of the page and you will see Chat, click it and it will open a new page that will be the chat room. Feel free to join us at any time you can. If we aren’t in there then post here!

Good Luck and Congrats on your IUI!! Sending you lots of :babydust::babydust: and :bsv: as well!

Hi, All! :welcome: to those who are new and to all on this thread.

Amanda: BTW, sorry about your miscarriage. :grouphug: Best of luck on your current cycle!

AFM: I haven’t been on too much lately because I had to take Nov. off due to a cyst. While I love being on here and it’s very therapeutic, I needed a break from thinking about infertility so much. But I’m coming on a bit more now and I’ll be on my 3rd IUI in December.

cd 23 hoping its the month!!!

hey girlies!!! Its cd 23 for me, my cycles are usualy 31 days… ughhhh i am hoping this clomid worked!!! I have been having some hip pain, kinda got a lil worse today than the past days… hoping thats a great sign!!! I pray all you wonderful ladies receive BFP soon, and for the ones that are pregnant, i pray you have a healthy pregnancy!!!

Just wanted to let yall know my name is Marisa, Im from good old West Virginia (:

Good afternoon ladies!

JP thank you and good luck on your Dec. cycle! I know you are ready to start back up.

I’m about to get on chat for a minute to see who all is on! :slight_smile:

Marisa: I am praying you get your BFP in the next week! I know all your symptoms sound promising!

COskigirl- :welcome: ! This is an awesome place to vent, share your story, and read about others. I happened to notice from your user name that you are from Colorado! I also live in Colorado. Hasn’t the weather been fantastic lately?? I almost can’t believe it! We have plenty of snow in the mountains for the skiiers and not so much on the roads!

Anyways, do you mind me asking what clinic you go to? I go to Conceptions in Littleton (but its really like in Highlands Ranch.) I have also heard a lot about Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM) and lots of poeple are trying to convince me to go there istead.

Again, welcome to our crazy IF forums and I hope to hear more about you and your journey! :flower:

FX for all. I’m in chat some but wanted to post here to say FX an GL to all…

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :cross: :cross: :pray:

Hey Sly!! I saw that sweet little baby bump in Belly pics…awwww you look so cute!!! Looks like you are feeling better and I am so glad.

Well girls I got my dishes loaded and now about to finish cleaning the kitchen and the gotta do the bathroom…lol Just waiting on the dishes to finish washing so I can have more hot water…lol

I hope Amanda!!! Its 8:30pm right now and I am suprised i am up!!! I wanted to go to sleep at 6!!! haha!!!

LOL hoping…my hubby asked me today if I needed a sleep aid because I haven’t been able to go to bed at night. I stay up to 3 or 4 am every morning for the past week or so. I don’t get it. Like right now I am sleepy but if I don’t get to bed by 11pm I will be up late. Crazy, crazy Crazy…lol

BTW, I just pasted a kidney stone about an hour or so ago. I felt like my cervix was having a shooting pain go through it…and then kept hurting and I was like what is that…well then I paid closer attention and said nope that is a kidney stone…went to the bathroom and peed and dang if it wasn’t. Pretty good size one too!

Haha I do the same thing sometimes, but lately i have just been extremely tired … I know thats a good sign!!! haha I dk if its the clomid or what that is causing me to have hip pain, exhaustion, and hot flashes. Im praying this is my months and they are just signs leading up to it!!! (:

[quote=UrzaNLuna]COskigirl- :welcome: ! This is an awesome place to vent, share your story, and read about others. I happened to notice from your user name that you are from Colorado! I also live in Colorado. Hasn’t the weather been fantastic lately?? I almost can’t believe it! We have plenty of snow in the mountains for the skiiers and not so much on the roads!

Anyways, do you mind me asking what clinic you go to? I go to Conceptions in Littleton (but its really like in Highlands Ranch.) I have also heard a lot about Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM) and lots of poeple are trying to convince me to go there istead.

Again, welcome to our crazy IF forums and I hope to hear more about you and your journey! :flower:[/quote]
UrzaNLuna- Glad to meet someone from Colorado…Yes, the weather has been awesome- I’m a big skier so I am liking that it is snowing big in the mountains and not down in Denver…
I also go to Conceptions in Littleton- I have been there about 5 months. I was referred by my OB/GYN…I have heard of CCRM- but don’t know much about it…Is it out near Sky Ridge? I did have a friend that used a clinic out there but other than that I don’t have many friends having infertility issues so I don’t get a lot of info. We just did our 4th IUI this month which I am really hoping will work…