Crinone In Between IUIs?

I’ve had 3 failed IUIs and we’re taking a month off before trying our 4th. I have extra Crinone left over from our last IUI and I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to use it after I ovulate this month (we’re just doing timed intercourse). I’m having some ovulation spotting right now (which I NEVER have), so I’m thinking I’m having a strong O. I have been diagnosed with LPD, so I’m thinking perhaps the Crinone might help if an egg is fertiziled. Thoughts?

If you are spotting (bleeding) I’m assuming your lining isn’t thick enough. Crinone is used to help support a pregnancy. Only snag is if you don’t concieve and are using crinone it could delay your period. Go with your gut intuition. If you pay out of pocket no insurance I’d save it. Hope someone else can chime in to help you decide.

If you’ve been diagnosed with a luteal phase defect, then I would think that supplemental progesterone would be part of your every cycle routine while TTC. As the prior posted pointed out, it could delay your period if you’re not pregnant, but if you are …

Good luck!