CRMI - Dr. Owen K. Davis OR Dr. Dan Goldschlag

Hello everyone,

I am a 36 years old female fighting with infertility for over a decade now. I am going to Cornell for my 4th IVF in few weeks but I am really confused which doctor should I pick, Dr. Owen K. Davis or Dr. Dan Goldschlag. My issue is bad egg quality.
Would someone please help me choose one? :slight_smile:

I have heard excellent things about Dr. Davis. He works with poor responders a lot, so I think he would be great for treating someone with bad egg quality and maximizing your protocol to get the best quality eggs. I do not know anything about the other doctor.

A friend of mine just switched to Dr. Davis this week. He sounds amazing. She had only had one appt with him while using another clinic and when she had a cancelled cycle at her now former clinic, she contacted him for feedback. He responded right away even though she wasn’t technically his patient yet! Pretty impressive for a dr to be so responsive!

Thank you for your help, ladies!
I truly appreciate it!

I love Dr. Davis for many reasons, the main one being that he gave me my child when almost everyone else said it wasn’t going to happen. But more objectively, I met with many REs and didn’t meet another that customized his approach and knew my history backwards and forwards the way that he did. Good luck!

[QUOTE=boston78]I love Dr. Davis for many reasons, the main one being that he gave me my child when almost everyone else said it wasn’t going to happen. But more objectively, I met with many REs and didn’t meet another that customized his approach and knew my history backwards and forwards the way that he did. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply! It’s great to get a positive feedback from a patient. I must say Dr. Davis is very popular on this forum.

Bumping the thread. :slight_smile: