Crushed

tryin for #2 for 2 years 1 blocked tube 2nd iui got bfn today!Sooo disgusted!! seems hopeless even under a great scenario- did injections followed drs exact directions eggs r mature sperm count good,ovulated and then-Nothing!!Now im starting to think my insides r just rotted and not working. i feel pathetic.

I know how frustrating and heart breaking a BFN is…especially when it seems like everything should be lining up. Take each day one at a time…hang in there. :grouphug:

crushed too

HI myrna,
Sounds like we’re in the same boat. Been trying for #2 for not quite 2 years now. Just had first IUI and looks like a BFN for me too. I’m so heart broken and worse, I feel like my son will never have a sibling!

[QUOTE=JSP]HI myrna,
Sounds like we’re in the same boat. Been trying for #2 for not quite 2 years now. Just had first IUI and looks like a BFN for me too. I’m so heart broken and worse, I feel like my son will never have a sibling![/QUOTE]

i have a son too and i feel that exact heart wrenching feeling. This whole process is very straining on your entire existence. im sorry for others that r in this position i truly sympathize. i wish i had a crystal ball to see the future and know he will be ok. i know it must sound silly or trivial to some.

[QUOTE=Preciouswolf]I know how frustrating and heart breaking a BFN is…especially when it seems like everything should be lining up. Take each day one at a time…hang in there. :grouphug: [/QUOTE]

thank you precious wolf- good luck this time around.

We tried for 2 yrs for #2 also. But iui was not an option… ivf did the trick though dd will never have a 100% bio sib. Keep your head up, iui often takes a few tries and it sounds like there is still plenty of hope for your son to have a bio sibling.

Crushed

Try not to be too down. Every month can be a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope you all the best

Hi there

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say that I know how you feel. We have been trying for number two naturally since March 2011. We went back to our fertility doctor in October 2011 and have 4 failed IUIs since. My DH has poor morphology at the time we conceived our first, but we got pregnant on our first medicated round of IUI somehow. I thought if we did IUI this time it would work, especially since his morphology has improved into the normal ranges.

I don’t know what the problem is now…and I am beginning to wonder if my insides were damaged from my first birth…or my hormones are off on some tiny level that can’t be detected in bloodwork.

AF just showed up today for me, and I am feeling crushed.

I know I am not providing much help, but I wanted to let you know that you aren’t alone.