crushed!

So got the news today that my IVF resulted in no pregnancy. I am so crushed! I have had several IUI’s and this is my first IVF. I see so many of you with tons of both, I just don’t know how much more disappointment I can take.
We had one frozen emby so-we will try again next cycle.
Good luck to us all!!

I’m so sorry to hear your cycle wasn’t successful. I know how you feel, I got the final news on my first cycle the day before Thanksgiving. It makes the holidays very hard. All that you can do is take one day at a time and keeping trying. A lot of ladies seem to find success even if the first one is a bust. That’s what I’m hoping for. Hang in there!

Hugs

Big hugs, its so hard to fail. I’ve just failed my first iui and I’m so depressed, it must be so much worse to fail your first IVF. Cry your eyes out, and try again.
I hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

:grouphug: I just failed my first IUI and and super depressed, so I imagine that your disappointment is amplified, though I cant imagine. I just can’t wait for 2012 so I can put this dismal 2011 behind me! I really hope you get your BFP next cycle. hang in there, you are not alone.