Cycle buddies for January IUI

My IUI should fall on 1/1/12… Anyone else out there? I know the 2WW is just around the corner for me! It would be nice to not be alone. I have my follie check tomorrow… I hope I have 4 good ones. :pray:

I’m a little bit later than you, guessing my IUI will be on 1/6 or 1/7. Good luck!!! :babydust: for everyone!

Have to skip a month due to closed clinic

I was going to do an IUI this cycle but the clinic here is closed until the 9th of Jan and since I ovulate early that will be too late for me so I have to take a month off. Good luck with your IUI :cross: for you :slight_smile:

@Dee1983

I might be doing IUI in Feb cycle. It’s still a big maybe and it would be my first.

I am going for HSG test on 1/3… scared.

Wow!

Dee- I am sorry your clinic is closed! That is annoying, but I understand that they need vacation too! Problem with that is our bodies do not take vacations… my clinic is open 365… even on Christmas. I guess I need to be thankful for that.

At least try to enjoy your break.

Gin- Good luck on your first IUI cycle! I will be hopeful for you!

Heidi- I will be watching for updates to see how you are doing. Esp. on the 2ww. I think our 2ww will cross over a bit.

Headed in at nine today. Will update with my follie count. Lets hope for 4!!!

IUI tomorrow :slight_smile: Last chance before IVF

IUI scheduled for tomorrow! About to go into the 2ww. I welcome any words of encouragement as this will be my last IUI before the HUGE step to IVF. I have 2 follies that I triggered. I am so worried about the money part for the IVF, but I just feel like we have exhausted our other options. I am trying to have hope and know that :bfp:is possible this time. I want to be:preg:so badly. Please :pray: for me and my DH. He is a wonderful person and would make such and amazing father. Also, after all we have been through, he would be so appreciative of the opportunity to parent. Thanks for the support of this community. Sometimes it is comforting to be surrounding by people (even if you don’t see them) who really do get what we are going through.

Peaceand hope — Good luck, this is going to work, your are fertile, your body was made to have a baby (this is what I tell myself everyday, I am banking on the power of positive thought. ) It can be hard to say those things to yourself when they dont seem true but keep saying them! I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope it works. I think I will try one more IUI after this but also feel like IVF may be the next step for us, though we have also started the foster to adopt process. I just am so ready for another baby. Anyway good luck - keep us posted how the 2ww wait goes and I will hopefully join you soon. :babydust: headed your way!

THANKS… the 2WW has begun!

Thanks for your support. IUI complete and the 2WW has begun! I am so hopeful that this will be it as I truly do not want to suffer through IVF. I will if I have to, I just don’t understand why I can’t have a miracle. :cross: Keep your fingers crossed for me, pray for me if you will!

Jan IUI

Hello ladies,

I am in currently in my first cycle of IUI and I just finshed up my five day Clomid pills and now I am schedueld for my first ultrasound on 01/08/2012 to see how may follicles are there. I am a bit nervous as this is my first time doing IUI, so I am not sure what to expect in terms of side effects. I have been having some severe headaches since starting the Clomid, so I am just wondering if any of you ladies experienced the same on Clomid. I am in cycle day 8 and so far just taking it one day at a time. I have not told anyone not even close friends and family because of the stress that is associated with doing so, we are just doing it and keeping it between ourselves. I am here looking to connect with and meet new people going through the same thing. I hope to share stories with you all.

Good luck to everyone and :babydust: .

Jan IUI

Hello ladies,

I am in currently in my first cycle of IUI and I just finshed up my five day Clomid pills and now I am schedueld for my first ultrasound on 01/08/2012 to see how may follicles are there. I am a bit nervous as this is my first time doing IUI, so I am not sure what to expect in terms of side effects. I have been having some severe headaches since starting the Clomid, so I am just wondering if any of you ladies experienced the same on Clomid. I am in cycle day 8 and so far just taking it one day at a time. I have not told anyone not even close friends and family because of the stress that is associated with doing so, we are just doing it and keeping it between ourselves. I am here looking to connect with and meet new people going through the same thing. I hope to share stories with you all.

Good luck to everyone and :babydust: .

clomid

almondeyes- Clomid is a drug that I would say almost always has side effects for people, mine are mostly emotional. Good luck and I am staying positive for all of us. Keep us posted!

Hi Dee, I am in the same boat…we would have done a cycle in january but the clinic is closed on january 9th and that would have been right around my ovulation date. so i understand the frustration.

but i think as its my first time i will need a month to prepare, and to really believe i’m doing this. in the mean time i’m going to continue to take my vitamins and most importantly my folate supplement and iron. trying to eat a more fertility conscious diet and…get happy! trying to relax, go to massage, listen to nice music, drowned out the stress. my re has put me on progresterone this cycle to use in the meantime, and will BD using pre-seed cream, so this may help us alot.

good luck to those of us who have to wait till february cycle.

[quote=almondeyes]Hello ladies,

I am in currently in my first cycle of IUI and I just finshed up my five day Clomid pills and now I am schedueld for my first ultrasound on 01/08/2012 to see how may follicles are there. I am a bit nervous as this is my first time doing IUI, so I am not sure what to expect in terms of side effects. …
Good luck to everyone and :babydust: .[/quote]

Hi almond eyes, i am in your exact same boat…this will be my very first infertility treatment of any kind and our iui will be in february. i think to simplify things i will go on clomid for the first round and see what happens, hoping that we are successful first try…but after that will likely go on an injectible, just cuz i’m worried about using the clomid repeatedly, and considering my age (37). although so far my bw is normal, i dont want to wait too long, before considering ivf…we will def. have to go on a financing plan if we go that route.

good luck to us.