Cycle buddies - Jan/Feb cycle?

Hi there,
I’m about to start my second round of IVF. First resulted in a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. Now we’re ready to move onto number 2! I think it’d be helpful to hear how others are doing - the first cycle drove me a bit crazy because i didn’t really have any contacts that were going through (or had gone through) the same thing.

I’m going in for my 21 day progesterone around Jan 24, will start my stims probable around the beginning of Feb.
Anyone in the same boat?

Hi Katie! I’m not going through IVF but I’m doing IUI right now. I’m right in the middle of it and hoping that my ovulation will be triggered soon because the monitoring and drugs are not fun. This is my fourth time doing cycle monitoring and my 3rd attempt at IUI. My second time was cancelled because my body wasn’t responding to the meds. This is my first cycle on injections (Gonal F and orgolutran). I’m also looking for others to share this with because it can definitely feel very lonely. My husband is wonderful but even he doesn’t fully understand what I’m going through.

I’m looking forward to hearing and learning from everyone’s experiences here!