Hi everyone, I’m in the midst of my first IVF cycle and had my suppression check today. I had a 16mm cyst on one side but my e2 and progesterone were low and they said we will just proceed. Has anyone else done this and had a successful cycle? My protocol is BCP x 2 weeks (just finished) and then 2 vials menopur and 300 iu follistim daily and adding ganirilex at some point. My issue is diminished ovarian reserve. I’m really nervous and would love to hear some encouragement.
I’m super stressed and wondering if I should just wait for a different cycle, or maybe restart BCP? My last one was about 36 hours ago. Why is this so hard???