Czech clinics and success rates with DE IVF

Hello,
wondering if anyone knows how to find information on donor egg ivf success rates of clinics in Czech Republic? Does anyone have personal experience with any clinics there?

[quote=greenbird]Hello,
wondering if anyone knows how to find information on donor egg ivf success rates of clinics in Czech Republic? Does anyone have personal experience with any clinics there?

Their websites generally list pregnancy rates. Otherwise you could try going to the Network 54 donor-egg forum (Looking to Be a Mom Through DE) or PVED.

I have personal experience with Reprofit in Brno, CZ. I did a donated embryo cycle which is pretty darn close to a DE cycle because the embryos were from a double donor cycle. (which is pretty much ALOT of their business) We had a great experience, great price, and great outcome! (Im due any day now with b/g twins) The success rates are generally listed on the clinics’ websites. There is no “official” place that they get listed like there is in the U.S. (aka- SART) but generally I’ve heard they have good success rates. they don’t stim the donors nearly as much as they do in the U.S. so don’t expect ALOT of eggs, but it seems as if the quality of the eggs is better. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask or PM me. Ill be happy to share!!