Day 10 of Prometrium and AF already here?

So my OB put me on Prometrium to make AF come. Last round I did the normal 10 days of Prometrium and AF came on the following day after finishing Prometrium. Tonight (supposed to take it at bedtime) is supposed to me the final day of Prometrium but when I woke up this morning good old :af: was here. Not just spotting but the full on (sorry, TMI).

[B]Should I still take my last Prometrium pill tonight even though AF is already here? It’s Saturday, so I can’t call and ask my OB.[/B]

PS - Will be starting Clomid on Monday (CD 3-7)!

[QUOTE=Waiting4Peanut]So my OB put me on Prometrium to make AF come. Last round I did the normal 10 days of Prometrium and AF came on the following day after finishing Prometrium. Tonight (supposed to take it at bedtime) is supposed to me the final day of Prometrium but when I woke up this morning good old :af: was here. Not just spotting but the full on (sorry, TMI).

[B]Should I still take my last Prometrium pill tonight even though AF is already here? It’s Saturday, so I can’t call and ask my OB.[/B]

PS - Will be starting Clomid on Monday (CD 3-5)![/QUOTE]

I’m not too sure… but I would think your doc would want you to stick with the plan… and just take it… can’t hurt right?? Then again, if it were me i prob wouldnt take it since it’s to start your :af: … since it showed I dont think it’ll hurt anything if you dont take the last pill… but i could be wrong… Have you tried talkin to a pan nurse or to see if you can speak with the labor and delivery doc… just a suggestion since you can’t call your OB…

My OB always said to stop the medicine if AF came. The medicine works differently in all women so if you start anytime after you start taking the medicine it is fine!

I was also told you can stop when AF arrives. However, I dont think it hurts if you take it either.

Thanks ladies :slight_smile: I decided to just skip the final dose of Prometrium. Starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow (CD 3-7).