day 6 of 2ww...

well gals, following the IUI last saturday i am ready to go crazy! this waiting is for the birds. i don’t remember being this crazy with DD, but that was 7 years ago! for past three days having dizziness all AM and nausea in early AM for about 3 hrs. ??? don’t know if this is coincidence or means something??? also feeling faint cramping and twinges… RE said i could test about 10 DPIUI so really just 4 days to go! don’t want to wish away my weekend, but can hardly wait!

anybody else in the 2ww right now? -a-

[QUOTE=angelcare75]well gals, following the IUI last saturday i am ready to go crazy! this waiting is for the birds. i don’t remember being this crazy with DD, but that was 7 years ago! for past three days having dizziness all AM and nausea in early AM for about 3 hrs. ??? don’t know if this is coincidence or means something??? also feeling faint cramping and twinges… RE said i could test about 10 DPIUI so really just 4 days to go! don’t want to wish away my weekend, but can hardly wait!

anybody else in the 2ww right now? -a-[/QUOTE]

I am also in the 2ww right now, my IUI was Oct 20th and this morning I woke up feeling dizzy… have spent the day in bed because I feel so lousy. No other symptoms to speak of, my breasts are a little tender but that is to be expected I think and the odd twinge and fait cramping. I dont want to test early but I probably will… the 2ww is :grr: good luck to you and :babydust: to us all… keep us informed!

Yes, I’m also in the 2ww. I’m 7dpiui and not really feeling anything. I have been emotional, but that started before IUI and I’m pretty sure is from hormones. The 2ww is hard, but I’m not finding it as hard as my first cycle last month. But now comes the hardest part of the wait - the end - so we’ll see. Good luck to both of you!!